Vote if you'd like

puff puff rage

Pures only  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Should Both clans be no longer allowed to post in the pure aftermath, untill the "main" problem is solved.

• Yes of course
    • No I dont mind mains on "pure" trips

Honestly don't care if CD is able to post or not. but that's just me.

But CD isn't going to stop bringing mains until certain others clans stop. 

Anyways whys the likes of Rage & BV crying about mains? Ones in a different scene and the other is literally irrelevant. (pulled 40) neither OP or CD's focus.

Honestly don't care if CD is able to post or not. When OP stop bringing the mains we will. Until that suck your mothers dick

your the whole reason they bring mains you broccoli. you started bringing mains long before anyone else l0l

of course you don't care, your proud of your brown sticky stuff clan only having 2 events a week and not being able to beat anyone in a prep wahaha

your the whole reason they bring mains you broccoli. you started bringing mains long before anyone else l0l

of course you don't care, your proud of your brown sticky stuff clan only having 2 events a week and not being able to beat anyone in a prep wahaha

Are you dumb or what? They've told their ranks to recruit mains into Olympus (staff section).

CD goes out daily. If i saw rightly it's Doom members which post about needing more events.

Are you dumb or what? They've told their ranks to recruit mains into Olympus (staff section).

CD goes out daily. If i saw rightly it's Doom members which post about needing more events.

the point isn't who started it, your both guilty of it and that's the end of that discussion. It needs to be fixed, you seam like a reasonable farmer at times, make this movement happen

Are you dumb? Clearly we need to bring that gyazo back of you telling your members to get 80 cb mains. Fucking reject. 

You've been bringing mains since day 1. you're doing it just like how you did with the rivalry you had with Doom.

Op bring mains to counteract with other mains. And you sitting in our capes on your mains won't save you the embarrassment . 

the point isn't who started it, your both guilty of it and that's the end of that discussion. It needs to be fixed, you seam like a reasonable farmer at times, make this movement happen

I'm down. But every clan needs to do the same. Until every clan agrees it isn't going to stop.

Honestly don't care if CD is able to post or not. but that's just me.

But CD isn't going to stop bringing mains until certain others clans stop. 

Anyways whys the likes of Rage & BV crying about mains? Ones in a different scene and the other is literally irrelevant. (pulled 40) neither OP or CD's focus.

Did you just ask why other clans cry about your mains? Godbless

Are you dumb? Clearly we need to bring that gyazo back of you telling your members to get 80 cb mains. Fucking reject. 

You've been bringing mains since day 1. you're doing it just like how you did with the rivalry you had with Doom.

Op bring mains to counteract with other mains. And you sitting in our capes on your mains won't save you the embarrassment . 

You got reeled you fucking down-syndrome. And before you say it's all CD go read your own staff section you utter embarrassment

OP mains camp CD officials, nothing more. 

You got reeled you fucking down-syndrome. And before you say it's all CD go read your own staff section you utter embarrassment

OP mains camp CD officials, nothing more. 

LMFAO 

It is all CD u dumb reject, you wanted this and you got it. 

CDCDCDCDCDCD (Cb86) Gente (cb82) God of SS, Lord of SS, god bless the list goes on. You suck dick. 

LMFAO 

It is all CD u dumb reject, you wanted this and you got it. 

CDCDCDCDCDCD (Cb86) Gente (cb82) God of SS, Lord of SS, god bless the list goes on. You suck dick. 

Oh well. I'm not the one crying about mains. I couldn't give a fuck. 

I guess the pure world will be main free once we close Olympus.

Oh well. I'm not the one crying about mains. I couldn't give a fuck. 

I guess the pure world will be main free once we close Olympus.

Lol, closing Olympus is a dream for you little kiddo.

CD are already on the verge of it, asking AAO and Ruin to come on your trips. God bless can you get any more pathetic? 

Olympus isn't crying, we just fight fire with fire and it seems like CD are the ones crying all over the brew. 

Lol, closing Olympus is a dream for you little kiddo.

CD are already on the verge of it, asking AAO and Ruin to come on your trips. God bless can you get any more pathetic? 

Olympus isn't crying, we just fight fire with fire and it seems like CD are the ones crying all over the brew. 

We don't ask anyone for help. You've just got members like you with a big mouth which creates enemies. If ruin & aao hit you thats up to them.

And if your not new we forced you to go to HPC for like a month while you tried to rebuild. You then moved back down pulling 35's. The only reason you pull above 50 is because of the 25 random invites you take on your trips weekly.

Fire with fire? Well pick it up because you're fucking brown sticky stuff lol

We don't ask anyone for help. You've just got members like you with a big mouth which creates enemies. If ruin & aao hit you thats up to them.

And if your not new we forced you to go to HPC for like a month while you tried to rebuild. You then moved back down pulling 35's. The only reason you pull above 50 is because of the 25 random invites you take on your trips weekly.