dont play with my name AAO VS APEX P2P PKRI

White Kid

l0l midweeks is the only thing ur clan has now. U got smoked that bad u had to wear imperials cape to try and hide l0l

6L6rY7Y.png

You lost lmfao. We bullied you out of the wildy and took one of your member's staff of dead. Why did you post a topic?

why r u mad chink boy

l0l midweeks is the only thing ur clan has now. U got smoked that bad u had to wear imperials cape to try and hide l0l

The only thing apex has are p2p minis. You got smoked down 2 in your own server so much for the #1 p2p mpc l0l.

Sorry pal but our members aren't brain dead high school drop outs like your clans/imp who aren't busy with exams/finals. 

We ended you on saturday btw.

You lost lmfao. We bullied you out of the wildy and took one of your member's staff of dead. Why did you post a topic?

Pic

6L6rY7Y.png

why r u mad chink boy

Shut the fuck up u dog dont call my friend a chink. I bet u look like that scrawny skinny cunt dennis IRL lmfa0. Your clans hype is over, Rip aao

The only thing apex has are p2p minis. You got smoked down 2 in your own server so much for the #1 p2p mpc l0l.

Sorry pal but our members aren't brain dead high school drop outs like your clans/imp who aren't busy with exams/finals. 

Pic

U are what ur name says

Pic

Did you or did you not get stomped today? First we bullied you out of multi. Then we bullied you out of singles where you were hiding. 

Shut the fuck up u dog dont call my friend a chink. I bet u look like that scrawny skinny cunt dennis IRL lmfa0. Your clans hype is over, Rip aao

U are what ur name says

Thanks pal, spread some more salt.

ye lets p2p prep in 30 minutes, see you there. 

Alright pal 40v40 min or r u scared 90 cmb cap 29-def cap