dont play with my name AAO VS APEX P2P PKRI

White Kid

Yeah dog worry about sup instead of us lmfao.

We made you pull 25, we killed your clan. 

Sign ups and pull 25 after that cancel the trip and snipe instead lmfao.. You see where im going right?

Plus you're scared to prep us, how do you feel bro?

We made you pull 25, we killed your clan. 

Sign ups and pull 25 after that cancel the trip and snipe instead lmfao.. You see where im going right?

Plus you're scared to prep us, how do you feel bro?

We pulled 35 n 36 this weekend while 70% of our members are busy with finals/exams/work. I'm very sorry that our member base doesn't exist out of high school drop outs. 

AAO is brown sticky stuff lmfao

But how did you lose the rivalry to aao then? Some things don't add up!

wtf ur clans brown sticky stuff LOL

now now now, lets get the facts right, it was 16 mighty lions that made imperial start with 105 and end with less than half of their initial pull

ye i agree imperial did in fact slump aao to 16 pulls

ye i agree imperial ranks were losing their minds over 16 mighty lions making 35 people leave your trip after one fight

do u even read what u write? you pulled 16 to an official trip after sign ups and camped our capes LOl

do u even read what u write? you pulled 16 to an official trip after sign ups and camped our capes LOl

LOLOLOLOL 16 mighty lions vs 105 chimperial members, one fight later chimperial has only 70 left

another fight later imperial ends their trip early with less than half of their starting opts l0l it must be bitch having somebody in your own capes sniping you lmfao

500m and we will take imperial cape off the list of capeswitches.

pm me to set up a p2p pkri

Should've came out, we were pking for like 10 hrs today

You sir win the award for having the least amount of brain cells. Even @@Togo has more of a brain than you do.