The future

ewby

Why did you make this topic when your own clan was one of the biggest ones contributing to this cancerous scene by bringing 3 main clans with you on the latest p2p trip?

inb4 doom didn't bring any mains. Biggest contributor to the cancer alone, just in effort to look good and compete with other clans.

Aren't you in sup?

I suggested it but no support from my clan lol

Well I don't blame a clan if you need them to compete (no flame) against sup cause they bring a ridiculous amount of mains, but if you really want pure clanning to be great again come to an agreement

Well I don't blame a clan if you need them to compete (no flame) against sup cause they bring a ridiculous amount of mains, but if you really want pure clanning to be great again come to an agreement

some people are just too thick headed and when we dont bring mains and get cleared by sup that has 20+ mains of course they're going to feel like they're winning the rivalry which wont provoke them not to bring mains

Change will never occur as it is already in place. It's called adapting whether it's positive or negative is irrelevant because it's here now and if you don't join it then you place yourself at a disadvantage. We can change it, sure. But are we going to? Lol, no. I'd be nice to not have mains, have ddos'ing, etc. Dreams my friends, dreams.

Change will never occur as it is already in place. It's called adapting whether it's positive or negative is irrelevant because it's here now and if you don't join it then you place yourself at a disadvantage. We can change it, sure. But are we going to? Lol, no. I'd be nice to not have mains, have ddos'ing, etc. Dreams my friends, dreams.

Wise words...

MY PREDICTIONS

Erhmm the clan community is growing rapidly.

Supremacy will close / merge with ruin or something.

AAO will mass-join a clan or slowly die

Doom will do the same thing they did as a mpc but in the hpc scene. Dominating win streaks just give it time etc

Doom will prob have another rivarly in the HPC

CD will loose alot of members to rage due to cd members finaly wanting quality

Deovtion will mass-join apex/slowly die

POP may pull it back and go MPC and brig some good compeition

Toxc will probz open another clan

CP will get weaker and weaker then mass auto-rank some mpc new-comers and get big again

Another HPC will open and compete for #1 along side, foe/doom

Bv - will go mpc and because hassan teachs their members that they cant accept defeat so they will close due to defeat. > bv bigger slump due to ego <

Note* - im clanless.

lmao