TLP Vs. Fo P2P Prep 2-1

Range Grudge

justin beiber, start in a mini? one sec lemme sub in the middle of the round haha are u actually fuckin autistic LMFAO btw panda is undefeated unlike fo (who we smash every time)

how u gonna call me "rando as fuck" and then try and flame about my mini team (which just proves u know exactly who i am lmfao), you've probably been in the clan for less than a month

"if i don't see you in w25 or wild" ur some w25/edge pker l0l u can stfu u little autist 

He sounds like the kind of lad who sits around varrock square with a crystal bow out all day trying to out-rag Insane's ragbot

?

We aint m8s soz

no ask.

He sounds like the kind of lad who sits around varrock square with a crystal bow out all day trying to out-rag Insane's ragbot

u mean like an elite bser lmfao guy actually spent 10 hours with the ragbot 

Or I work for a living. Keep acting hard on ur video game. Sit the fuck down

Yeah buddy this only works if you yourself are known but ur rando as fuck so please before you try to make ur own efame you might want to have something to back it little guy. If I don't see you in w25 or in the wilderness ur irrelevant. Had to make ur own mini team because you can't start for ur clan l0l gg. I rarely come on here so enjoy the beatdown.

back to edge u actual robert downey jr