TLP Vs. Fo P2P Prep 2-1

Range Grudge

I love how you guys are putting kings of p2p but where are you at on Sunday's? Oh right if you even step in our direction ur clapped. I wasn't able to get on for this but it looked like we were off our game that's for dam sure.

who are you? im talking to panda aka the only decent kids in ur clan who helped ur zerk clan get a 2-1 all close rounds prep win

plz dont respond unless ur panda, thx m8. only attention ur getting from me

lol having fun taking ur anger out on sharkbrew bro? LMAO

I love how you guys are putting kings of p2p but where are you at on Sunday's? Oh right if you even step in our direction ur clapped. I wasn't able to get on for this but it looked like we were off our game that's for dam sure.

who r u again

Looks like you were very off your game 

e06bd5ea52.png

help i got alzheimer's