TLP Vs. Fo P2P Prep 2-1

Range Grudge

Yo less than 100 posts on foe forums new member new clanner head ass can you shut the fuck up? Your flames are fucking weak LMAO

"Can't start for you own clan" fucking justin beiber lmfao

My team supreme bundle of twigsgot wouldn't be surprised if your wife divorced your emotional ass in the future you fucking female

What the fuck does pc do for you? Btw I haven't edge pked since lets say 2005? Good one though, see you relate what Im saying to prodding but im not like you I hybrid. If you saw me in rl bro you would understand why my girl is with me. Keep thinking ur hot brown sticky stuff on a video game l0l. Im hotbrown sticky stuff in rl so anything you say means nothing to me, I don't know who any of the people on ur little team are, there you and ur buttbuddy go again making ur own fame up again... GG let me know if you need a rl so I can sit ur ass.

What the fuck does pc do for you? Btw I haven't edge pked since lets say 2005? Good one though, see you relate what Im saying to prodding but im not like you I hybrid. If you saw me in rl bro you would understand why my girl is with me. Keep thinking ur hot brown sticky stuff on a video game l0l. Im hotbrown sticky stuff in rl so anything you say means nothing to me, I don't know who any of the people on ur little team are, there you and ur buttbuddy go again making ur own fame up again... GG let me know if you need a rl so I can sit ur ass.

"im not like you I hybrid"

I wud fuckin smash u broccoli don't quote ur father ever again m8

Nobody knows who you are either so I'm not hurt at your statement lmfao I do not need a dude that acts like an emotional female's approval on this video game

• 10 months later...