TLP Vs. Fo P2P Prep 2-1

Range Grudge

Looks like you were very off your game 

e06bd5ea52.png

Or I work for a living. Keep acting hard on ur video game. Sit the fuck down

who r u again

Yeah buddy this only works if you yourself are known but ur rando as fuck so please before you try to make ur own efame you might want to have something to back it little guy. If I don't see you in w25 or in the wilderness ur irrelevant. Had to make ur own mini team because you can't start for ur clan l0l gg. I rarely come on here so enjoy the beatdown.

Yeah buddy this only works if you yourself are known but ur rando as fuck so please before you try to make ur own efame you might want to have something to back it little guy. If I don't see you in w25 or in the wilderness ur irrelevant. Had to make ur own mini team because you can't start for ur clan l0l gg. I rarely come on here so enjoy the beatdown.

Yo less than 100 posts on foe forums new member new clanner head ass can you shut the fuck up? Your flames are fucking weak LMAO

"Can't start for you own clan" fucking justin beiber lmfao

My team supreme bundle of twigsgot wouldn't be surprised if your wife divorced your emotional ass in the future you fucking female

abSJlL8.gif

gratz @iobsession

justin beiber, start in a mini? one sec lemme sub in the middle of the round haha are u actually fuckin autistic LMFAO btw panda is undefeated unlike fo (who we smash every time)

how u gonna call me "rando as fuck" and then try and flame about my mini team (which just proves u know exactly who i am lmfao), you've probably been in the clan for less than a month

"if i don't see you in w25 or wild" ur some w25/edge pker l0l u can stfu u little autist