Imperial Vs Rage F2P Prep 3-0

D o n

Gj deserved. But since you say no main/addy daddy. 33tt3q8.pngnice try but that kid is in rage LOL dumb tomato

Admitting there is a problem is the first step, i am so proud of you for letting me help you take that one step. Please let me guide you through life my silly goofy friend. I will touch your butt but its okay. You need to focus! And you will get to your goal wich is overcoming your social anxiety. My hand will slide in your pants just let it happen. *cries*

Damn you sound like your goin threw some brown sticky stuff go seek help m8 for real :D

Damn you sound like your goin threw some brown sticky stuff go seek help m8 for real :D

Na Sky storm is Rage, the guy north that gets hit by a 10 is rage and west on the pic getting piled is rage. It was ur member.

Na Sky storm is Rage, the guy north that gets hit by a 10 is rage and west on the pic getting piled is rage. It was ur member.

those 3 ppl in the click are in rage are you dumb or what m8 how u gonna tell me? I WAS THERE

Lmfao stop lying to your friends, to me and most importantly to yourself. You've been slacking both socially and health wise and you're probably pushing your carreer back a couple months each day that you wait. You're growing older and you'll notice your brains will not be able to learn and adapt as quick anymore wich is why you need to learn now and not later. Studying abroad is also something that could defenitly help here.

You remind me of alexwaar lol