Imperial Bench Presses the Mpc Scene - Sunday Trip ft rage,dv & aao

Imperial Spartan

First I said edit profile to change the username so it goes off the ML since your dead brain doesn't even know how your ML works, which can be done by editing the ModCP premissions.

To make you even look more cauliflower than you already are you can install a hook which allows ModCP to change certain groups you allow them to.

http://ipbskins.ru/forum/topic13271.html

Dumbass

AAO's ml doesn't work like that nice try though. You have to completely remove his member rank for it to be taken off the ml.

But ofcourse a dumb dog like you wouldn't know lol. AAO is very high tech, we have the best admins after all.

You've tried indeed, but i don't get mad over a game. Can't say the same about you lool

I spend maybe 20 minutes a day triggering chimperial rejects on sb forums and laugh my ass off every time i see a notification pop up from a reject

But of course you don't get mad, your whole life is rs lmfao.

dennis has a chin piercing 

YOU GOT KICKED FROM EVERY CLAN YOU JOINED AND YOU HAVE A GIRLS NAME AND BECAUSE YOU GET BULLIED BY EVERYONE YOU STARTED HACKING REJECTS LMFAO

The correct word you're looking for is had* Dennis had a chin piercing 2 years ago lmfao

AAO's ml doesn't work like that nice try though. You have to completely remove his member rank for it to be taken off the ml.

But ofcourse a dumb dog like you wouldn't know lol. AAO is very high tech, we have the best admins after all.

I spend maybe 20 minutes a day triggering chimperial rejects on sb forums and laugh my ass off every time i see a notification pop up from a reject

But of course you don't get mad, your whole life is rs lmfao.

So dumb its justin beiber no wonder everybody left you nobody wants to be led by a bunch of imbreds with no education.