hmm yes

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

The amount of people that actually think mm and mayhem are connected is astounding. I guess it's coming from people who have been clanning for a year but still...

Can't really blame most of the people here thinking it's a fake mm ripoff when like you said they're new to clanning or never clanned on p servers. That's like me opening a clan called "Eruption" and using the same colors as EOP. First impressions mean everything.

Nonetheless even though I hate Hanuman I hope this clan separates itself from being compared to MM enough and turn out to be somewhat decent. I welcome a new clan opening in hpc seeing as the other mpc clans won't grow a pair and step up to the big leagues for the foreseeable future.

Good luck mates.

ur dutch ont quote me

• IRC Nick:unreal- knikker dutch
  •  
  • Clan(s):Severance

Can't really blame most of the people here thinking it's a fake mm ripoff when like you said they're new to clanning or never clanned on p servers. That's like me opening a clan called "Eruption" and using the same colors as EOP. First impressions mean everything.

Nonetheless even though I hate Hanuman I hope this clan separates itself from being compared to MM enough and turn out to be somewhat decent. I welcome a new clan opening in hpc seeing as the other mpc clans won't grow a pair and step up to the big leagues for the foreseeable future.

Good luck mates.

Both scenes are cancer, why ruin 1 def pures just to move up

lol aao got smashed by sev n imp

1 yr later still brown sticky stuff

Seems i struck a nerve lamayo seriously though the only kids that mention or give a fuck about sev are you n your reject pservers prods like iobs

Once again no1 cares and didn't ask

Seems i struck a nerve lamayo seriously though the only kids that mention or give a fuck about sev are you n your reject pservers prods like iobs

Once again no1 cares and didn't ask

lmao how mad are u

still bottom tier mpc