will tlp close as their 2 best ranks leave for mayhem?

mayhem, the soon to be #1 pure clan has snatched up @@Braden, which makes that 2 of TLPs best ranks leaving for Mayhem - TLPs days appear to be numbered with an end to the suffering in sight

TLPs reign (november 21st - april 11th) is now over

thoughts?

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

all i gotta say is mayhem wins again and all the tlp who use to actually like the pk trips are free to come join us and come along for our journey

auto accepting until the 28th baby!

Doubt it, me along with the majority of TLP would much prefer the current version of the clan 100%. When Hanu was booted we sacrificed our quantity for quality and reverted TLP back into a state which suits us a lot better imo. 

Now that the glory hunters are gone, people have been enjoying the community much more and we've been able to perform a lot better without pserv rejects letting us down(see our recent preps).

Doubt it, me along with the majority of TLP would much prefer the current version of the clan 100%. When Hanu was booted we sacrificed our quantity for quality and reverted TLP back into a state which suits us a lot better imo. 

Now that the glory hunters are gone, people have been enjoying the community much more and we've been able to perform a lot better without pserv rejects letting us down(see our recent preps).

lol justin beiber

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

I wonder how long you will keep repeating this line while all your members are either quitting or leaving for Mayhem?

Your signups really tell it all.

yea but cp beat tlp if ur dutch brain can remember 

well panda was on cp's side if u can remember [hanus version btw]

I wonder how long you will keep repeating this line while all your members are either quitting or leaving for Mayhem?

Your signups really tell it all.

lmfa0 ppl have finals u wouldnt know tho dropout cya in 2 weeks