Olympus Main Pic Dump

King Chink

Every clan is doing it :( If you bring 2 mains or 20 mains you're still just as guilty. What we need to do is get a few clans to agree on banning mains from trips and possibly teaming up to tackle the main clans. I mean... unless we wanna keep this cycle going where the clan with the most mains takes #1 every weekend.

Imperial brings 0. 

Every clan is doing it :( If you bring 2 mains or 20 mains you're still just as guilty. What we need to do is get a few clans to agree on banning mains from trips and possibly teaming up to tackle the main clans. I mean... unless we wanna keep this cycle going where the clan with the most mains takes #1 every weekend.

u got to be kidding me. l0l

kinda like your leadership having no faith in a p2p prep heh

faith that your clan is closing soon.

We've banned addy armour and bringing mains. Anyone caught doing so in Imperial will be kicked immediately.

stop bitching about it and bring fire blasts.

Only blame yourselves for coming to mpc trips on cb100s just to be camped by mains.

There mains are 80s and 90s what do you expect people to do come on lvl 40 pures? Do you even think before you post Marten? 

I forgot, BV are literally OP's minions, but teaming won't save your clan just like it didn't save Envy l0l

? Every1 knows what Olympus does now... Btw Bv more with Rage then with OP. Still you had more mains then pures when you fighted Rage being up 8 at one point and still got smashed?

op brown sticky stuff leadership no faith in their members what so ever

sounds like sv lmfa0

There mains are 80s and 90s what do you expect people to do come on lvl 40 pures? Do you even think before you post Marten? 

holy stfu buky u justin beiber as clanhopper fuck

just mute urself 

lmfao cb 80 and 90 mains are fucking free rune loot.

Seems like you don't think and only whine, pures are not designed to kill other pures, but to combat the mains. Hence low level high max damage builds too k0 them rather than sustained combat.

tl;dr - cb75-90 mains are free rune loot, bring fire blasts and pile them together.