[5/16] Olympus Monday Spear Trip ft Ballista

Godly

only 1 got succesfully disputed

looking forward to seeing Ruin having a 0 pull for the entirety of the month when WCOTM awards are out l0l

as long as you know they should be disputed, if you care about sharkbrew awards so much kiss the sig broccoli

Trying to attack with a mace over the ditch, and putting on melee prayer when getting hit with ranged. God, Olympus is bad.

yes maybe mewto will read the 9 post full-detailed all included guide of warring you posted on rage boards

slave

yes maybe mewto will read the 9 post full-detailed all included guide of warring you posted on rage boards

slave

Attempting to improve my clan is wrong or Olympus makes no attempt to train their new recruits. Oh sorry I forgot you don't give training to rune tanks.

as long as you know they should be disputed, if you care about sharkbrew awards so much kiss the sig broccoli

1ec416bd71c6b8b04f9675817ca26abd.png

slave

@ can I see this guide ?  

1ec416bd71c6b8b04f9675817ca26abd.png

@ can I see this guide ?  

Go to clan-rage.com, register an account (fake name if you wish & vpn), and check the applications section - look for 'Grand Thread', 'P2P Thread' etc.

Doesn't seem to be working.

Really? Because..

ERZ9qVD.png