TLP, MM, M Hanuman Says it how it is.

notRordarok

So many people crawl out of the woodwork to try and get a piece when TLP looks like they are weak and then quietly stfu after they get fed the dick. 

Must feel really brown sticky stuff for them to be consistently fed the dick by a clan they say can't compete. lmfao. 

quickly hanuman managed to get some of the worst members in tlp, sv members that doxed him a month ago, rejects that arent allowed in any other clan. lets all join them to be apart of this quality!@#

LOL this nigga hated sv I don't get it myself

can sum1 take pic? not rly interested in visiting a site ran by sv/sv sympathizers lol

quickly hanuman managed to get some of the worst members in tlp, sv members that doxed him a month ago, rejects that arent allowed in any other clan. lets all join them to be apart of this quality!@#

lmfao throwback to that time when hanu spent 6+ hrs trying to dox hittin and offered members irl money to go to his house l0l

can sum1 take pic? not rly interested in visiting a site ran by sv/sv sympathizers lol

lmfao throwback to that time when hanu spent 6+ hrs trying to dox hittin and offered members irl money to go to his house l0l

dox updated btw

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

All i know is tlp is #1 matched atm and no1 can do anythin about it ahahahahah