[R]age vs. [R]uin 40v40 F2P Prep | 2-1

Lenin

You're missing the reason behind that. When your clan hops over early and starts getting spams against us, and your members start flaming us you expect us to take it silently? Andre you know for a fact we don't flame clans and we don't have anything against Ruin. & you know for a fact that your clan randomly started spamming against us. Some of your ranks pmed me saying we're sorry if people flamed dude I'm not sure what your aim is right now. That image you put is after the prep, when we had already received flame from your clan.

Lenin quit trying to play the victim card all the time. fucks sake m8 it makes your clan look weak.

you think our spams before our prep was flaming? you must be dizzy if you think they were to insult rage, what did we even spam that hurt your feelings xx

You do remember acids post basically calling rage brown sticky stuff and a bunch of other nonsense before the last prep, right? Also, We've never walked off once and flamed a clan the way you guys did after winning your first prep against us in months.

I wouldn't talk brown sticky stuff about another clans quality especially when their win/loss ratio is better than theirs is better than ours(ruin). Ruin wanted to flame, so it's only right to give them a taste of their own medicine. Anyone saying otherwise is being hypocritical.

You do remember acids post basically calling rage brown sticky stuff and a bunch of other nonsense before the last prep, right? Also, We've never walked off once and flamed a clan the way you guys did after winning your first prep against us in months.

I wouldn't talk brown sticky stuff about another clans quality especially when their win/loss ratio is better than theirs is better than ours(ruin). Ruin wanted to flame, so it's only right to give them a taste of their own medicine. Anyone saying otherwise is being hypocritical.

first acid is a broccoli and yet again no pic no proof we don't really think much of our preps against you guys cause we never hated you, but there is no need to flame us

first acid is a broccoli and yet again no pic no proof we don't really think much of our preps against you guys cause we never hated you, but there is no need to flame us

It's on your forums lol, not hard to get access to it. I don't have a picture and don't really feel the need to go through the trouble of getting it, but I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. If not, Lenin or hula would be happy to provide it for you.

I thought Ruin was a good clan until that post, then the flames came out of nowhere. Ruin got what was coming to them tbh.

It's on your forums lol, not hard to get access to it. I don't have a picture and don't really feel the need to go through the trouble of getting it, but I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. If not, Lenin or hula would be happy to provide it for you.

I thought Ruin was a good clan until that post, then the flames came out of nowhere. Ruin got what was coming to them tbh.

i know that post from acid exists... i wasn't referencing that when i said no pic no proof.....if that post is what makes you guys salty and flame us 24/7 then brown sticky stuff