Conviction's 70 Pull Monday Ft Soup+Zu+LT+Activate

Toxic

i mean mate even with your careful picture cropping you still missed the sv mains

VTj8hkS.png

now let's wrap this up back to my joke: you lost, went and massed up a bunch of members till you had the numbers to win something. I think its funny that it takes 70 kids from pvp worlds and sv mains to take on clans pulling 30

when you bring imsobeast and crew to fights, do you really wonder why people team against you?

it's feeling like 1943 germany with this level of propaganda hehe

LOL clearly there were randoms there obivous;y looknig at the white dots( L2clanchat + Blue Dots). INCLUDING ZU + LT, why are you guys helping SUP? I'LL SAY IT AGAIN: "Don't be salty that Y'all got cleared by my lvl 50 and 60 recruits."

107iwuc.png

LOL clearly there were randoms there obivous;y looknig at the white dots( L2clanchat + Blue Dots). INCLUDING ZU + LT, why are you guys helping SUP? I'LL SAY IT AGAIN: "Don't be salty that Y'all got cleared by my lvl 50 and 60 recruits."

107iwuc.png

dude you circled the guy taking the picture as a white dot, I'm done lol

We do not team with anyone.. HPCs do Activation does not.

Yeah @@Batman I'm sure you don't team. Let's not forget BV & Activation = Clan x 2 weeks ago.

wow 70 people with 10 sv beat 50?

you don't say!

God you've played this game for so long you're cross-eyed. Not to mention all those brain cells lost within those 7 years.

Yeah @@Batman I'm sure you don't team. Let's not forget BV & Activation = Clan x 2 weeks ago.

God you've played this game for so long you're cross-eyed. Not to mention all those brain cells lost within those 7 years.

Yes, BV Came with us. Unlike you coming in my Teamspeak begging me to come team. Don't be mad now.. We still don't team.

<16:05:18> "[P50s] P50s" pokes you: A cluster going down f2p

<16:05:48> "[P50s] P50s" pokes you: If you wanna come With DR give ur members action or go out

<16:06:00> "[P50s] P50s" pokes you: dr.ts3dns.com (Ex will is the leadeR)

Yes, BV Came with us. Unlike you coming in my Teamspeak begging me to come team. Don't be mad now.. We still don't team.

<16:05:48> "[P50s] P50s" pokes you: If you wanna come With DR give ur members action or go out

Lol!

l0l

<16:05:18> "[P50s] P50s" pokes you: A cluster going down f2p

<16:05:48> "[P50s] P50s" pokes you: If you wanna come With DR give ur members action or go out

<16:06:00> "[P50s] P50s" pokes you: dr.ts3dns.com (Ex will is the leadeR)

that's affiliated on my account flame off, last time I help activation fo sho

<16:05:18> "%5BP50s%5D P50s" pokes you: A cluster going down f2p

<16:05:48> "%5BP50s%5D P50s" pokes you: If you wanna come With DR give ur members action or go out

<16:06:00> "%5BP50s%5D P50s" pokes you: dr.ts3dns.com (Ex will is the leadeR)

p50s is such a moron lmfao

that's affiliated on my account flame off, last time I help activation fo sho

Awh, disregard the quote and change your password. Affiliated isn't the brightest bulb, nor is he the sharpest tool. You don't want him making posts for you.