Rage over ruin

Reds

damn looks like the majority go with my clan I don't even need to elaborate..

RIP chaotic, uh i mean rage :^p

Didn't you get auto ranked in ruin and lose a 40v40 vs rage just on friday. You'll make ruin close just like trauma v19 or was it 32 I can't actually remember

I like how people in both clans have started a flame war, but you're still out their sticking up for the truth. A Cerberus is so much cooler than a demon anyway <3

there's only 1 cerberus brother

Cerberus
In Greek mythology, Cerberus, often called the "hound of Hades", is a monstrous multi-headed dog, who guards the gates of the underworld, preventing the dead from leaving. Wikipedia

Rage has always been irrelevant, like we had to close slaughter from them (lmfao), go start a rivalry with a lower tier clan before you step up to the champs

champs? didn't you just lose 2 preps on friday, then go to saturday trip and get brown sticky stuff on by rage up 10 opts, then still not come out on sunday? true champs, ya l0l

l2tank l0l 5-0 mini when you were first pile every rd, you shud just sit

Yeah rivalries with a clan that only has one mand event per week is pretty brown sticky stuffe.

Look how Apex vs AAO went, it was fun and good bants with actual wilderness fights until sharkies stopped going out on sundays. Got really boring then and with Apex pull dropping from 75 to ~35.

Please come back out during sundays @@ferocious @@Old Nox :wub:

Eat more crows u cauliflower 4nr, ur mom ran away with a black man when you were young and you've never actually recovered

champs? didn't you just lose 2 preps on friday, then go to saturday trip and get brown sticky stuff on by rage up 10 opts, then still not come out on sunday? true champs, ya l0l

l2tank l0l 5-0 mini when you were first pile every rd, you shud just sit

keep using a fake sb identity lmfao

Alright corey craig take it easy isn't rage mass sniping on weekends and fighting aao?

Yh simmer down chemo head and stay in the little league before we clear you in .5 again.

Hey guys look at him. He is using my first and last name like no body knew it. Some one please give him the attention that he so craves for on this game. Maybe some one will award you a good star for your efforts.

"cleans fights" farmer, every rage rank has 30 def on mpc, wtf r u talking about

!Def

"Duvie" defense level is 20.

Hey guys look at him. He is using my first and last name like no body knew it. Some one please give him the attention that he so craves for on this game. Maybe some one will award you a good star for your efforts.

Mad bundle of twigsgot about to 3-0 u again remb chemo head you got rage killed.