Rage + OP holding hands lmfa0

Dannypool

Maybe you'll beat me in a matched prep rofl! Probably not but you can dream LMFAO

Feels good when I accomplished more then rage and what raid will ever accomplish lmfao you'll probably struggle to pull and be dog brown sticky stuff matched. Feels good to put you in your place every time you pipe up l0l

LMFAO JUST GO FOR THAT OFFICER RANK IN SUPREMACY YOU REJECT L00L

slaughter accomplished nothing, even when Rage was full of inexperienced clanners we still walked you on our leash in the wildy and you closed bc of ur 38 man pull on your opening trip and brown sticky stuffty weekend trips

no impact whatsoever :(

inb4 brags about winning 10 preps in their 2 month existence ROFL

??? We beat you down numerous times Down opts all the time and actually made you make topics on your rank boards on whether you should prep us or not lmfao, rage still has no impact on the MPC scene and has failed to even become title contenders for #1 MPC matched or wild lmfao to hold Olympus hands more moron it's the only relevance you've gotten so far with your brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

LMFAO JUST GO FOR THAT OFFICER RANK IN SUPREMACY YOU REJECT L00L

LMFAO HIDE BEHIND A FAKE ACCOUNT DENNIS LOLOLOLOL

??? We beat you down numerous times Down opts all the time and actually made you make topics on your rank boards on whether you should prep us or not lmfao, rage still has no impact on the MPC scene and has failed to even become title contenders for #1 MPC matched or wild lmfao to hold Olympus hands more moron it's the only relevance you've gotten so far with your brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

DENNIS ISN'T EVEN IN AAO ANYMORE YOU REJECT. OLYMPUS ALWAYS WINS IN THE END. RAGE CLOSED SLAUGHTER YOU BRAIN DEAD CHIMP.

Hello everybody, My name is @ and Im currently the biggest reject and the most awkward user on the RUNESCAPE clan community website called "Sharkbrew" I can't keep up so I have to use my other accounts @@Angela Merkel and @ my mother caged me for 3 years and 1 month. One of my habits is eating the 3 months old dead pieces of skin from my scalp, and I cry a lot when I get bullied because of my malnourished body I am never fed milk and food.. I don't have enough money to access internet at home so I spend hours at the library. I would be appreciate if you guys could send me food because I'm so malnourished and cauliflower. If I don't get any food I'll turn worse than I already am look at the state of my torso and my eyes I need help. RuneScape is my life and I have regretted everything my mother caged me because I am addicted to RUNESCAPE which led to me being abused and treated like a dog Please send me food whenever you can. Thank you, Wouter aka @ aka @@Angela Merkel aka @ aka http://www.imgur.com/ZO4cXMB?r

no1 likes u broccoli

Looks like your mad as fk that rage closed ur brown sticky stuffclan lmao

Maybe you'll beat me in a matched prep rofl! Probably not but you can dream LMFAO

Feels good when I accomplished more then rage and what raid will ever accomplish lmfao you'll probably struggle to pull and be dog brown sticky stuff matched. Feels good to put you in your place every time you pipe up l0l

Took me 2 months to close slaughter, and it was fucking easy bro.

DENNIS ISN'T EVEN IN AAO ANYMORE YOU REJECT. OLYMPUS ALWAYS WINS IN THE END. RAGE CLOSED SLAUGHTER YOU BRAIN DEAD CHIMP.

How mad are you whahahahahahah Olympus and rage and aao are all ded Lma000

Took me 2 months to close slaughter, and it was fucking easy bro.

It took me 5 preps to break your clan and 2 weekend trips for you to start sucking Olympus dick so you wouldn't get camped LMFAO

It took me 5 preps to break your clan and 2 weekend trips for you to start sucking Olympus dick so you wouldn't get camped LMFAO

STILL DOESN'T HELP THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A FAILURE AS A LEADER LMFAOOOO

GRATS RAGEOPAAO

You sound hurted that Rage is still around and doing very well. They still use team-9 capes and pull Always 35-55, from a 63 ML . Still doing Saturday+sunday trip, many events vs good clans like AAO/OP/Ruin/Apex. Sounds like slaughter never had the amount of fun Rage had!XD

Btw 41 pull Sunday, begging every1 for help to get like 70-80 pull. Can confirm that is a gz to every clan having a higher pull then a clan that starts with 107 and drop to the bottem.

We were broke with 50 pulls? Nah lmfao.

I think you were, #38