Rage + OP holding hands lmfa0

Dannypool

Why do u even talk lmfao? Ur nothing but an old leader of a clan we closed, which one r u.... 7..maybe 8? :( it ok tho crumbled once guna crumble again! nothing but a pussy irl

what you said didnt make sense lmfao, your clans trash matched and there's a reason you couldn't beat slaughter matched(let alone take a round) or beat imperial matched or in the wild (let alone take a round LMFAO) trash bag quality, trash bag leadership

was a sad day tbh

You talk a lot of trash but in game you lack the quality to fight Ruin 1v1 so you have to join OP to stand a chance. Your clan used to suck CD's dick endlessly and now you got your tongue up OP's asshole, deny it all you want but you have been exposed.

i tried to bro but last prep u cancelled cause "no callers were on". Step up little noodle

Dw couldn't be there and we had remy lmfao there's a reason we canceled

who u foolin lol... ur such a broccoli y u even talk?? leak me a photo i'll give you 50m ok? every clan has leaks, slaughter had 3 that leaked til you closed homie. Honestly did you even make it out of 2k15?

still wanna talk brown sticky stuff bundle of twigsgot? u must be grinding ur teeth together so hard rn LOL

not as hard as you grinding your teeth every time you fail to beat slaughter or imperial LMFAO

Dw couldn't be there and we had remy lmfao there's a reason we canceled

not as hard as you grinding your teeth every time you fail to beat slaughter or imperial LMFAO

i tried to bro but last prep u cancelled cause "no callers were on". Step up little noodle

Last time you tried to step up you lost lmfao, then you tried to pipe up as RD's warlord and lost to me AGAIN LOOOOOOL you can never beat me what a shame

Lmfao, kyp @

lmfao you're opening a LPC called raid, I don't hate you but your clan l0l

Last time you tried to step up you lost lmfao, then you tried to pipe up as RD's warlord and lost to me AGAIN LOOOOOOL you can never beat me what a shame

damn don't ruffle your feathers. I know it eats at you that you lead a clan in which no one was motivated to be in it so it just closed. Sorry dude, maybe they'll promote u one day in supremacy rofl!

damn don't ruffle your feathers. I know it eats at you that you lead a clan in which no one was motivated to be in it so it just closed. Sorry dude, maybe they'll promote u one day in supremacy rofl!

You make me so angry that I'm going to buy an M60 and engineer it into the back of my car and drive into a compound of white supremacists.

As long as I know my lpc hasn't closed without leaving its mark im good.

Felt good closing slaughter doe lmfao.

Maybe you'll beat me in a matched prep rofl! Probably not but you can dream LMFAO

As long as I know my lpc hasn't closed without leaving its mark im good.

Felt good closing slaughter doe lmfao.

Feels good when I accomplished more then rage and what raid will ever accomplish lmfao you'll probably struggle to pull and be dog brown sticky stuff matched. Feels good to put you in your place every time you pipe up l0l

Maybe you'll beat me in a matched prep rofl! Probably not but you can dream LMFAO

Feels good when I accomplished more then rage and what raid will ever accomplish lmfao you'll probably struggle to pull and be dog brown sticky stuff matched. Feels good to put you in your place every time you pipe up l0l

slaughter accomplished nothing, even when Rage was full of inexperienced clanners we still walked you on our leash in the wildy and you closed bc of ur 38 man pull on your opening trip and brown sticky stuffty weekend trips

no impact whatsoever :(

inb4 brags about winning 10 preps in their 2 month existence ROFL