Most cringe clan

Bicepsbruh

I agree CP are pretty justin beiber because they don't care about the game but seem to be above most clans... And actually win preps...

YIKES

u ever hear drunk call? hes prob 2.5 inches away from his screen foaming out of his mouth as he repeats his sentences 4 times in a row as fast as he can...like how do u not justin beiber at that, i do

Get sv out of your thoughts u greasy broccoli

point proven sv is justin beiber af

Definitely Olympus, 35-39 def accounts, upload videos in 480p to hide mains, try to sneak a 400man ml in the sharkbrew cup, and to top it all off they aren't even an hpc l0l

Cd... So justin beiber how that clown TBR keeps saying he'll bring more mains just cuz cd cant compete lool. On a side note since no1 cares about Cd most justin beiber is probably ruin and their 20 leader board ranks

ey don i know you're a paki whos IQ is less than the camel that you ride to and from the kebab shop, but if you could tell your paki clan to not hit me off while im taking a quiz for my accounting class that would be great, or else i will be changing my ip tomorrow when my roommates at school then camping your ip. along with your clan mates during anything that you do. please be smart and let me get my 4.0 then you can hit me off during preps so you have a chance at winning :) ty - My Overheads. btw ill sell you my dox for 5m just fyi youll prob be jealous and put into a state of depression <3

admit you use mains again fuck boy LOL!. Literally zero confidence in your brown sticky stuff clan

Pm me again crying in PM you pussy. You started this rivalry with us btw. Keep leaching off Purity lmfao.