[R]age Rips Apart Ruin, Apex, CD and Imperial | Saturday Domination

Lenin

We brought 3 to AC our members, we saw your clan bringing 15+ HPC accounts and a deck of mains so we retaliated in the same manner. We never teamed with Apex - we have evidence showing that they focused us and not you. We never teamed with Olympus either.

All of it is in the topic's first post. Just read it and realise that Ruin isn't a proper clan but a joke that has to call on LPC and HPCs to save them ;)

Lol if serious, we have possibly 3 hpc accounts (one being mine which I dual log on). Apex would only fight Rage after we dipped, you know this though.

Lol if serious, we have possibly 3 hpc accounts (one being mine which I dual log on). Apex would only fight Rage after we dipped, you know this though.

Once again, check the aftermath topic's first post. We right clicked your fall in and took a screenshot. About Apex, again its in the topic - check vid/screenshots etc.

The amount of runs kids you had today a joke, this should be posted in the 40+ def section. The teaming with Olympus and Apex is normal but the mains as well.

hpc accounts are just as cancer as mains during mpc trips lol.

https://gyazo.com/f3ebca2ca4d8a22d89e15d5500981382

and you were still missing 15+ members, a few of which being HPCs

Looks like Rage & Impact won today :)

@@Canadian

Failed career in AAO

Failed career in Mayhem

Failing career in Imperial

Any other recent failures I'm missing?

Your recent prep record goes without saying :)

You forgot his fail in sv also. Gz rage was ez