[CP] Semi-final vs Imperial | F2P 30v30 Tourny Prep | 2-1

Blue

I don't see what's funny? People get flamed for trying in a clan and niggas don't even want a rank. Like ask Ricky yourself before you brown sticky stuff the bed and lock posts lmao. I did brown sticky stuff in the clan just to keep it active. Why can't a veteran do that? And half the kids are egotistical fucks. The same brown sticky stuff happened in slaughter. The hype was there. We'll see what happens when the hype dies down and Imperial isn't #1 anymore man. We'll see who actually gives a fuck. Lol.

I don't see what's funny? People get flamed for trying in a clan and niggas don't even want a rank. Like ask Ricky yourself before you brown sticky stuff the bed and lock posts lmao. I did brown sticky stuff in the clan just to keep it active. Why can't a veteran do that? And half the kids are egotistical fucks. The same brown sticky stuff happened in slaughter. The hype was there. We'll see what happens when the hype dies down and Imperial isn't #1 anymore man. We'll see who actually gives a fuck. Lol.