EoP obilerate Fatality in a 4 hour fight

DULL

Shout out to sudo/nick/dull whoever ddos'd me. I got to see the U.S. get wrecked. My IP will by changed as soon as I get off work so RIP. Was hilarious seeing you guys drop FI capes when no one returnined in them at all. Was comical seeing you return in 1/3/4 item with auto retaliate on and afking lmao. Broken clan. Glad my officials knew when to end. 

Well yeah when you get carroted you tend to end, unfortunately for you the dutch broccoli sunday was leading the event and hes a little emotionally connected to eop so he dragged it out for you haha. It was hilarious watching fi die for 4 hours straight and boost eops kdr lmfa0 broccoli

Nice vi..... oh wait nvm lol. Typical eop propaganda topic lmfao

...? We have an ending dutch broccoli

Shout out to sudo/nick/dull whoever ddos'd me. I got to see the U.S. get wrecked. My IP will by changed as soon as I get off work so RIP. Was hilarious seeing you guys drop FI capes when no one returnined in them at all. Was comical seeing you return in 1/3/4 item with auto retaliate on and afking lmao. Broken clan. Glad my officials knew when to end. 

keep blaming ddos for your losses lmao, your member quality is brown sticky stuff, i mean look at this lmfao

093c4ab9db.png

NOT AS BROKEN AS YOU APPARENTLY (REFER TO YOUR OWN TOPIC ON EOP BOARDS)

It's actual hilarious how big of a joke you are. I actually thought you just acted like a spastic the first time i met, but man I'm quickly realizing your a devolved inbred ape.I don't know what worse, pretending you work at a law firm and are actually an apprentice in plumbing (trades work isn't shameful, at least in America, WUU2 Nick? Or pretending you organized some Facebook event and coordinated with "10k people" and had "5k" people show. That beach will and has always been crowded, stop embarrassing yourself. By the way, your home from Michigan, let's meet up? We can try Halligan's this weekend. I'm sure you'll pussy out, that's what most whiggers do, talk the talk, and fail to walk the walk. 

http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/85032-lmfao/

Quote me if mad. @ I'll be wearing a long sleeve T shirt that says "Bloodshed city Chicago" it's white and blue, and I'll most likely be at Halligan's on Saturday night.

DlDNT ASK

It's actual hilarious how big of a joke you are. I actually thought you just acted like a spastic the first time i met, but man I'm quickly realizing your a devolved inbred ape.I don't know what worse, pretending you work at a law firm and are actually an apprentice in plumbing (trades work isn't shameful, at least in America, WUU2 Nick? Or pretending you organized some Facebook event and coordinated with "10k people" and had "5k" people show. That beach will and has always been crowded, stop embarrassing yourself. By the way, your home from Michigan, let's meet up? We can try Halligan's this weekend. I'm sure you'll pussy out, that's what most whiggers do, talk the talk, and fail to walk the walk. 

Quote me if mad. @ I'll be wearing a long sleeve T shirt that says "Bloodshed city Chicago" it's white and blue, and I'll most likely be at Halligan's on Saturday night.

nice broken clan hehe

If you want to suck his cock all you have to do is ask lol

And please stop calling people apes, that's very racist and considering your clan complains the most about racial slurs (that victim mentality ay), I'm shocked to see that you are taking part in spreading that disgusting racist terminology!

Edit: Please for the love of god learn the difference between "your" and "you're", you're a grown man aren't you?

must of gained about 100+ kills to my kdr, was extremely fucking easy.

My rune and booter will feast on fi again this weekend

The fi kid who died the least amount of times died at least 40 times so those 100+ kills are actually legit (if anybody was wondering....)