Collision's First Weekend Trip Ft. SF, Impact, xL, Raid

DilL

Cygi8IF.png

Collision comes out on their first weekend PK trip with a strong 38 member pull.

Since every clan decided they wanted to suck our dicks the whole Saturday and aim for us, we gave them a taste of their own medicine.

Sit down or collide.

S/O to:

SpecialEd Forces for being fucking cauliflower this whole tripping and running to singles EVERY fight.

Impact for giving us a few legit fights for once.

Raid for seeing you guys like once the whole day lol.

Excel for a few fights.

Invictus for being MIA the whole day except at the ditch l0l.

X for pulling 7 at dummies with 50 in cc L0L. Stay in p2p.

Dill's POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h-tmJ7-wdk

Brutal's POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y69xDY-lHlo

-Collision just loves fighting in singles..

Especially with higher opts/higher levels/and more experienced members.

Fighting you was cancer.

Im confused. We fought you like once. And uhh quick logic for yall who think we fought at singles.

When youre a low 60 clan in a cluster between SF (70s) and Raid (50s) at level 12 wildy, you think that the freakin 70s and 50s gon fight each other? Lol no. Youre literally capable of fighting ONLY us cause were 60s, which is.. Lets do the math, about 10 level diff from both clans whether subtracted or added. I rest my case lol

Vr dill?

Yeeeees man. Don... Wtf is this the IP DON?????

Im confused. We fought you like once. And uhh quick logic for yall who think we fought at singles.

When youre a low 60 clan in a cluster between SF (70s) and Raid (50s) at level 12 wildy, you think that the freakin 70s and 50s gon fight each other? Lol no. Youre literally capable of fighting ONLY us cause were 60s, which is.. Lets do the math, about 10 level diff from both clans whether subtracted or added. I rest my case lol

You camped us at singles in single strip and graves most of your time when u had higher opts, lol.

Yeh wtf diill long time no see

Come ts.imperial-rs.net let's catch up

You camped us at singles in single strip and graves most of your time when u had higher opts, lol.

The first time was literally a good three seconds cause you ran to singles the moment you saw us lol. And the second time SF was there. 2 clans ragging in singles? ehhh..

1st vid is blocked...

um where in the video does it show you fighting Impact? 

its in the first vid.. idk why its blocked, prob music

The first time was literally a good three seconds cause you ran to singles the moment you saw us lol. And the second time SF was there. 2 clans ragging in singles? ehhh..

its in the first vid.. idk why its blocked, prob music

We met in singles lol, we never ran to singles. Collision just hit us in singles.