Shit talking LPC clans LOL

Hon0r

You know LPCs pre-eoc were mostly 60-70ish cb and 30+ def right? The community isn't being "ruined" by xL. It is adapting to what was created. Honestly pure clanning in general should never be over 20 def. But you know brown sticky stuff happens. Defence to compete... 1-20 def community would be great, but that will never happen.

I can't think of any non-masser LPC's that had 30+ def pre-eoc, most I saw were 10- with a few 20-.

xL has achieved complete domination of the F2P wilderness since the re-release of the wilderness in 2010.

You're delusional.  xL was a low tier masser clan pre-eoc and I remember you regularly being cleared by 50's while you were 70's.  If you're actually doing well now, great, but let's not pretend xL was good pre-eoc.

xL has achieved complete domination of the F2P wilderness since the re-release of the wilderness in 2010.

xL is the most hated clan in the LPC scene. With every clan talking brown sticky stuff about how they are going to "close us". Including world 308 snipe teams and clans who mass. It's quite humorous how clans like Collision, consisting of a merger of what was left of two dead brown sticky stuff clans, which is lead by Hassan and Tumblrr. Other brown sticky stuff clans like Impact claiming they are number one, who team with randoms,on official pk trips talk so much brown sticky stuff. Wake up your clan is two weeks old, you have no history. No one is going to join a fucking clan where you talk brown sticky stuff 24/7 and have a cancerous community. Im positive this is why all of your clans have closed in the past.

Collision and UCT 44 prayer and 20 defense all over, at 60 combat, a recent merger two DEAD clans who both pulled 15, together now pulling 30 talking so much fucking brown sticky stuff. The stupidity of their leaders is beyond me, to even think about talking brown sticky stuff to the clan that literally forced them to close their brown sticky stuff clans and merge. this shows the type of leadership that their members are under. Hassan the kid has opened and closed his clan more than 15 times in the past year. All his ranks left him got tired of all of his bull brown sticky stuff and raging calling people retards. and UCT's rank tumblrr who is a well known DDoSer, who DDoSed me last year just to pk my rune scimi.    

ccccccccccccccccccancer

hassan and tumblrr, I have closed both of your clans on several occasions. Yet you have your clan spamming all types of flames towards xL. xL is above you, I am above you, you have both closed more clans, than the entire pure community combined. i seriously think you, your rank structure, and random edgevile recruits have short term memory loss. Please refer your selves and clan mates to the link below, help is here.

http://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-Short-Term-Memory-Loss

dude, tumblr is not a rank in our clan lol

Why you so salty H0n0r? You've been in the LPC scene for 6 years. Your entire clan is from Edgeville, don't fucking think XL closed clans or are even #1. You guys are the fucking brown sticky stufftiest clan ever created. We think of you guys as practice dummies. You're all one bangs that carry Teles. You're all fucking garbage. All your recruits wants to join Collision because they seen what we did to you guys this past week. We have barely been open for a week and we're making an impact on the LPC scene unlike you who pulled 20 to a Saturday trip. Are you that salty you can't compete so you posted this?

Why you so salty H0n0r? You've been in the LPC scene for 6 years. Your entire clan is from Edgeville, don't fucking think XL closed clans or are even #1. You guys are the fucking brown sticky stufftiest clan ever created. We think of you guys as practice dummies. You're all one bangs that carry Teles. You're all fucking garbage. All your recruits wants to join Collision because they seen what we did to you guys this past week. We have barely been open for a week and we're making an impact on the LPC scene unlike you who pulled 20 to a Saturday trip. Are you that salty you can't compete so you posted this?

Pretty ranty post. 

There is flame from all categories, not just LPCs. Usually between clans who are either in a rivalry or leaders simply don't like each other. A large majority of the flame will come from how your image is in the community.

EOP vs Fi (Probably the one where most flame comes from on HPC)

Rage vs Ruin

OP vs Imperial

It is not just on LPC

We carry teles because we are a world 308 pk clan. If your clan just apears out of fucking no where and attacks us what would you expect? Our clan is 1000 times more active..