1-20 Def... We wish.

Kip

You can say we bring mains, we don´t deny it. We bring them to counter enemy mains.

But don´t you ever put us in the same "addy daddy" category as op/rage. We don´t encourage our members to get 30 def, we tell them to stay 1-20.

The only thing your mains do is die to opponent's pures( Lithuanianz, lmfAAO bullied by @ ), also what do you mean under mains? zerkers, tanks? Or cb 120+ accounts used as a main runescape account? Yes you don't have much of the latter since they cannot even hit anything below 30 wilderness, however the other tanks and zerks are free loot for me. Keep bringing the zerks n tanks, my fire blasts will put them out of sets real quick.

Oh and btw, "clan that spams off blue" ? Is that really all the propaganda you've got? Please try harder or it'll get way too boring.

I think the lpcs at this moment are doing a good job in the defence lvls, i like it. Rage is just as worst as olympus with 30+ guys. 1 thing i now for sure, my pure wont pass 20 def (2 atm)

Returning in monks is alot cheaper than black/mith/adamant, thats how I approached it. Makes me not give a brown sticky stuff about how many times I die for the clan

the average Olympus/CD/Rage member is simply not that good at the game and their leaders know it. Def/pray carries harder the lower the combats are, even though MPCs want a higher combat cap for some reason. 

11 out of 79 got addy and we're on a 10 win prep streak please and ty

True, I totally agree. The pure scene has been infested with cancer, mainly tons of 30+ def (especially in LPC + MPC brackets like wtf are you doing?) and every clan having an army of mains behind them.

We can change this all. Start fresh, train up new accounts, ditch the mains, and work together to get the BEST pvp clanning scene back on track. The hard part is, getting cauliflower 2016 leadership to do this.

nothing's going to change anyway

you can't just give up bud, it starts with the members being fed up with the bullbrown sticky stuff for the leaders to take action.

True, I totally agree. The pure scene has been infested with cancer, mainly tons of 30+ def (especially in LPC + MPC brackets like wtf are you doing?) and every clan having an army of mains behind them.

We can change this all. Start fresh, train up new accounts, ditch the mains, and work together to get the BEST pvp clanning scene back on track. The hard part is, getting cauliflower 2016 leadership to do this.

you can't just give up bud, it starts with the members being fed up with the bullbrown sticky stuff for the leaders to take action.

ty for making me justin beiber

actually false

which part? BvG getting auto-elder in cp for bringing about 15 op kids to CP or CP using them like a tissue for as long as possible until bvg realized he is giving out more than receiveing?

Wake up, open your eyes, broaden your horizon rather than sitting and listening wtf some dumbass in op is telling you.

which part? BvG getting auto-elder in cp for bringing about 15 op kids to CP or CP using them like a tissue for as long as possible until bvg realized he is giving out more than receiveing?

Wake up, open your eyes, broaden your horizon rather than sitting and listening wtf some dumbass in op is telling you.

Allah BVG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the average Olympus/CD/Rage member is simply not that good at the game and their leaders know it. Def/pray carries harder the lower the combats are, even though MPCs want a higher combat cap for some reason.

You can say we bring mains, we don´t deny it. We bring them to counter enemy mains.

But don´t you ever put us in the same "addy daddy" category as op/rage. We don´t encourage our members to get 30 def, we tell them to stay 1-20.

@@Pain yes you may not have as many addies as rage lmao but you're bringing mains against the only pure clan left in the mpc, aao. What is your excuse even? You're combatting mains/addies? We literally have none. What's your excuse?? The has openly said he's just gonna bring mains cuz he can't compete.

Pretty sure SUP were a clan that's enjoyed decent success from the same bunch of clans that opened when ZU were formed.

Getting 30 defence was inevitable really. When people realised how beneficial Addy was in F2P pre EoC, it was only a matter of time before some clan got it to try and push themselves to the next level without having to put any effort into improving the organisation of their members. To a certain extent, the combat levels became a bit of a substitute to member quality in the short term. Eventually these clans got the combat level and the organisation to go with it, which meant that other clans felt the need to get it to compete. 

Stfu broccoli cd started bringing mains to start off with