Alliances?

Cv PayPal

Would hardly call zerg tactics an alliance lmfao.

One fight we try to have with team blue and cv hits it then starts bitching L.

But yeah adding to your list

Cv + sv

Cv + Dr

Cv + UF

Bv + Act

Sadly Zupremacy closed :c

whats funny to me is that zu is sitting here calling out everything that happened but themselves lol what a bunch of try hards! refer to my sig to a zu member complaining about clans recruiting and having to team.. lol!

whats funny to me is that zu is sitting here calling out everything that happened but themselves lol what a bunch of try hards! refer to my sig to a zu member complaining about clans recruiting and having to team.. lol!

Forgot Eop + mains

Cv + Sv 

Cv + Dr + Bv

Dr + Bv

Act + Bv

Sup + Z + Ascent + Foe invites

Foe invites was a nice touch.  I don't think you're aiming that at Supremacy anymore though lol!

RIP Zupremacy.  Rip Foepremacy.  #Zenpremacy clearing CV all day NP. (didn't need ascent that day they were too busy raping other people)

(didn't need ascent that day they were too busy raping other people)

what ever happened to the Zu S rivalry, you guys never want to fight us anymore, down like 3 opts and you pussy out. Not surprised seeing as we beat you down way more week in week out :(

what ever happened to the Zu S rivalry, you guys never want to fight us anymore, down like 3 opts and you pussy out. Not surprised seeing as we beat you down way more week in week out :(

remember last time ur clan flamed supremacy and u pulled 7 to trips and 12 to preps and still lost 80% of them vs us?

GOOD TIMES