Supremacy's 4th of July Murder ft. Rev, Rage, SF, IV & doom x3

Ham

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Means a lot coming from the typical deluded brain-washed scum doom calls a memberbase LOL

Your own leader stepped down at the beginning of phase 2. How do you think this is going to end for you?@ Hormone

Allen is a better caller than Remy anyway LMFAO.

Ruin wont save doom as they are dying themselves. So far they've sucked Supremacy's and CP's dick to save their clan and still couldn't. How do 2 dead clans help each other you ask? They share a casket.

I'm sorry you have a neck like a Wellington Boot and you feel like you need to write a story about what ever you have been told your losing I have no idea in preps I lost count at how many times in a row you have lost to the so called rubbish caller you say remy is and what makes me laugh more is that you can't even admit your clan is a joke you have lost everything you lost last night even with your joint trip with a main clan lmfao keep making false topics it won't save you

I'm sorry you have a neck like a Wellington Boot and you feel like you need to write a story about what ever you have been told your losing I have no idea in preps I lost count at how many times in a row you have lost to the so called rubbish caller you say remy is and what makes me laugh more is that you can't even admit your clan is a joke you have lost everything you lost last night even with your joint trip with a main clan lmfao keep making false topics it won't save you

actually doom is on a 1 prep win streak vs us considering we won the last one before that in p2p

wingardium levedoomded

stay easy and watch the vid

I'd take 30-0 in the wilderness than winning a 2-1 prep any day

All your clan has left is fake topics and spamming fake topics (even made an aftermath about the aftermath? LMFAO)