Special Forces Rips Apart The P2P Wildy Ft Rage

Control Pker

23Pyplf.png

Special Forces Sets Out With 40, Maintaining 35 During The Entire 4 hour Trip. 

Today, Our Main Focus was putting Rage out before hitting supremacy considering rage was avoiding us majority of the time.

After Having 10+ p2p scouts in east dragons we were very successful in finding Rage locations. We Soon realised that Rage Teleported as soon as they saw us.

After Wondering the wilderness we waited for rage to step up to our Turf but they waited 30minutes in Edge to Gain Opts which then Made our Fights Alot More Fun.

Overall, We Smashed Rage and Continued To Do So till they ended. 

S/O To Rage, Next time stay out longer and i guess you can keep teleporting. oh Ty for Sniping me so that we had some interesting ending clips bundle of twigsgets

S/O Olympus For Making us Come Out to dick you then you ended your trip l0l

S/O To All HPC clans that Made their way into the wildy. To bad you couldnt hit us l0l 

Picture Dump Bitches

ndJJJbm.png

u6W9PsM.png

SVn0HJX.png

KKQRSGb.png

m6MEkOa.png

Os5ESXa.png

VIdeo

Down for a fullout rage, we just need to conclude this to make sure people know you lost 2 out of the 3 fights. 

Teleporting is Real

I mean looks like sf lost again

I mean the Teamspeak Audio we have of you calling a " clump north" call in p2p is a real big keen problem in how brown sticky stuff your clan is .

Please pull above 25

Down for a fullout rage, we just need to conclude this to make sure people know you lost 2 out of the 3 fights. 

Teleporting is Real

I mean the Teamspeak Audio we have of you calling a " clump north" call in p2p is a real big keen problem in how brown sticky stuff your clan is .

Please pull above 25

if there is any call of "me" calling to clump in p2p and you can have my neck but no need for petty excuses, cabbage.