[R]age Claims #1 Pure Clan Ft 86 Man Pull & 30min Return Fight vs CD

Duval

Another paragraph and another 25mins of your life wasted typing to someone who just doesn't care. I'm getting a reaction out of you so I'm obviously winning but what's new when your in rage winning is a trend.

25 minutes? Easily less than 5 tbh

Tbh it's more the fact of how ugly you are IRL and the way you talk about yourself or your "accomplishments" it's just justin beiber as fuck.

You've literally never had a comeback to anything I've said or won an argument involving me so you don't really have a leg to stand on.

25 minutes? Easily less than 5 tbh

Tbh it's more the fact of how ugly you are IRL and the way you talk about yourself or your "accomplishments" it's just justin beiber as fuck.

You've literally never had a comeback to anything I've said or won an argument involving me so you don't really have a leg to stand on.

Your right I don't have a leg to stand on I HAVE TWO!. My "come back" is on your upper lip dawg lick it and tell me how salty it tastes.

like 30 intros this week buddy, they're not on the ml

Lpc mass joining you...? Why do you say alone then ah gotem

lmfao as if apex only focused cd? smh

Buddy youre telling me they werent focusing just us but in the topic it says they teamed up with us lmao. Envy had their lil hype months ago remember what happen. 85 men pull to 35 in 2 weeks

Lpc mass joining you...? Why do you say alone then ah gotem

Why are you surprised the #1 pure clan has recruits. Did you really think ppl wouldn't want to join? Lmao?? Being #1 feels great join rage today.

Www.clan-rage.com

Tell um Duval recruited you

Ps I said apex had a snipe team no place did I say you teamed with them. But if the shoe fits please continue to wear it lmao...

Was this topic a troll? Rage claiming they pulled 86 members with an 82 ML? Also rage claiming no invites but can't pull 50 to an official 50v50?

Can someone please confirm this for me?

our applicants are not on the ml and we currently have 20+ applicants so stfu cp sucks