[R]age Claims #1 Pure Clan Ft 86 Man Pull & 30min Return Fight vs CD

Duval

Couldnt pull 50 to the 50v50 but pulls 86?? LOOOL Btw u guys lost that fight at ca

Idk if you're brainwashed or what man but you know that isn't true. That was a very intense fight and it was so much fun. It was dead even for a very long time. Apex was camping the mouth of CA killing our returners but after 20 minutes CD pulled north to corp and were put down to 25 in game compared to rages 50. CD knows they didn't win that. I know it doesn't feel good to lose and I don't agree with some of the disputing of certain preps by rage leaders but I know that in those 20 minutes of the fight, both CD and Rage members were having fun.

And to people saying we had LPC's with us, all of those people are joining Rage. You should too.

47 to a sharkbrew tournament and 86 to this lol

yeah what lpc did you have to suck off to wear ur capes, considering u have a ml of 80. holy fucking invites & ur absolute brown sticky stuff

Every person is intro'd and/or app'd for rage. Why are you acting surprised people want to join the #1 pure clan it's a given. You do seem rather heated tho.

Pulled 63 vs op and 50 vs aao. all week our ts has had 72+ in it. Why? We recruited. We had a off day when we pulled 47 brown sticky stuff happens

Had 2 lpcs

25 mains

Pulled 47 to their 50v50 then 86 to this

Could have just said shoutout to the clans you brought along for help rather than claim 86 pures lol.

Your clan pulled 45 and sniped the big boy fights. Stay in the lower bracket of the mpc scene may as well go lpc and compete with impact.

Your clan pulled 45 and sniped the big boy fights. Stay in the lower bracket of the mpc scene may as well go lpc and compete with impact.

I don't Mpc so your comments don't phase me m8, also don't try use Intel on me about aao & impact when I was the one that said it lmao.

Your Ml is 82 lol so nice invites with pulling 86.

If you can only pull 47 to a major event and the amount of hype you threw onto the clan do you really expect people to believe you pulled 86 "pures" with no invites lmfao.

This is a troll account right, surely someone in AAO can confirm this for me?

Was this topic a troll? Rage claiming they pulled 86 members with an 82 ML? Also rage claiming no invites but can't pull 50 to an official 50v50?

Can someone please confirm this for me?

Was this topic a troll? Rage claiming they pulled 86 members with an 82 ML? Also rage claiming no invites but can't pull 50 to an official 50v50?

Can someone please confirm this for me?

What I can confirm is that prep was a off day for us pull wise missing our leader and alot of core. The very NEXT day we peaked at 63. We prepped aao Wednesday and peaked at 50 with 72+ in ts all week. Thanks for all the free loot today was easy.

Oh and a f.y.i every clan I'm in dicks on every clan your in. Gz duval

nah he got kicked outa aao. idk why he still rocks that sig. cp is dogbrown sticky stuff lmfao.

Nah I'm still in Aao got put as retired but asked for clan friend because I got 30 def for Hpc and won't be around Aao, I also told them I didn't want senior back.

Cp was easily #1 today so not sure why you bothered commenting.

What I can confirm is that prep was a off day for us pull wise missing our leader and alot of core. The very NEXT day we peaked at 63. We prepped aao Wednesday and peaked at 50 with 72+ in ts all week. Thanks for all the free loot today was easy.

Oh and a f.y.i every clan I'm in dicks on every clan your in. Gz duval

Why did you have mass sign ups and dedicated yourselves 100% if you knew it was an off day for you lol? Sounds like a pathetic excuse for your pathetic loss in the 50v50.

Um I'm pretty sure every single one of your clans have closed due to being bullied or you having your boards leaked lol.

Like when you reopened chaotic for the 32nd time as a Lpc how'd that go lol?

What happened to storm? What happened to chaotic v1-31?

You're the laughing stock of this community, you're worse then control pker and I'm pretty sure half of the members in rage don't even take your seriously or have any respect for you.

I actually spoke to a few of your members and mid ranks plus 1 other rank and they all said the same thing which was how bad you are, how poor your leadership skills are and hopefully you leave the clan soon or get demoted.

So just relax now okay @@Duval noone wants to see or hear you speak.

Why did you have mass sign ups and dedicated yourselves 100% if you knew it was an off day for you lol? Sounds like a pathetic excuse for your pathetic loss in the 50v50.

Um I'm pretty sure every single one of your clans have closed due to being bullied or you having your boards leaked lol.

Like when you reopened chaotic for the 32nd time as a Lpc how'd that go lol?

What happened to storm? What happened to chaotic v1-31?

You're the laughing stock of this community, you're worse then control pker and I'm pretty sure half of the members in rage don't even take your seriously or have any respect for you.

I actually spoke to a few of your members and mid ranks plus 1 other rank and they all said the same thing which was how bad you are, how poor your leadership skills are and hopefully you leave the clan soon or get demoted.

So just relax now okay @@Duval noone wants to see or hear you speak.

Another paragraph and another 25mins of your life wasted typing to someone who just doesn't care. I'm getting a reaction out of you so I'm obviously winning but what's new when your in rage winning is a trend.

Oh and I asked the pure community if they liked you and nobody knows who the fuck you even are lmaoooooo.