[R]age Claims #1 Pure Clan Ft 86 Man Pull & 30min Return Fight vs CD

Duval

our applicants are not on the ml and we currently have 20+ applicants so stfu cp sucks

This guy is so butt hurt that we are winning. Well i guess if he mad too if I wasn't in rage and losing all the time

You guys had a main snipe team that were 60s and 70s lmao. They were sniping our pures

Critical damage complaining about mains. Now I've seen it all.  Any mains that we had were anti-rag, a large percent of your pull is always 40+ defence. Lets just be honest here, you guys got throated. We recruited hard all week, we hyped the trip and we succeeded. Just take a loss man, your clan was bested. 

Tell your pures to eat only half of one pizza and then half of another pizza. You don't want to eat the whole pizza or you will die. 

Nice to see Rage pull well @@Niblet. I feel CD did well being down 15 on teamspeak in our last fight, I thought we had you had one point until an irrelevant green caped clan came and targeted us.

I promise you they weren't targeting you. That was such a fun fight win/lose but I'm telling you, they were killing our returners as well. I really don't want to have to upload my pov, just take my word for it. 

Why are you surprised the #1 pure clan has recruits. Did you really think ppl wouldn't want to join? Lmao?? Being #1 feels great join rage today.

Www.clan-rage.com

Tell um Duval recruited you

Ps I said apex had a snipe team no place did I say you teamed with them. But if the shoe fits please continue to wear it lmao...

bruv did u finally a clan that fits you l0l took u 2 years after you openned and closed 20 clans

Funny how everyone is bitching about our pull. Go check our site downies, we're close to 40 intro's this week. That's what training and recruiting does to you.

Jealous morons lmao brown sticky stuffperial still dead

wopppppppppppppa is on fire chill buddy its a hype l0l hassan for a way out l0l