TLP Closes?

Not Doopy

Marten out of all people saying I have down syndrome ok

Your post made you mighty look alike to Parviz, and that kid is str8 with mental issues.

In what way is it beneficial for Foe to have TLP close, huh? It does not, at all in no fucking way. One less clan to fight, one less chance at action.

Do you even use your head for thinking or just believe every propaganda that gets spoon fed to you?

This is the kind of brown sticky stuff that angers me, the less you talk the smarter you seem like, act accordingly please.

Your post made you mighty look alike to Parviz, and that kid is str8 with mental issues.

In what way is it beneficial for Foe to have TLP close, huh? It does not, at all in no fucking way. One less clan to fight, one less chance at action.

Do you even use your head for thinking or just believe every propaganda that gets spoon fed to you?

This is the kind of brown sticky stuff that angers me, the less you talk the smarter you seem like, act accordingly please.

They were already dead. It's not like it's an surprise they would close. They haven't been competing for 3-4 months now.

what are u his dad? act accordingly lmfao? @@Erik