FOES DEATHWATCH

raaw

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you won a brown sticky stuffty ass 30 v 30 and mass recruit with the help of elder contracts (because let's be honest nobody would want to join your mediocre clan otherwise)you think your relevant?

Don't make the same mistake as TLP with your baseless threats. I warned you last time.

Because you won a brown sticky stuffty ass 30 v 30 and mass recruit with the help of elder contracts (because let's be honest nobody would want to join your mediocre clan otherwise)you think your relevant?

Don't make the same mistake as TLP with your baseless threats. I warned you last time.

pretty sure tlp slumped foe for a year

then why wont they accept, it feels like mm vs epidemic rivalry all over again. mm declared on epidemic then a week after epidemic closed loooooooool, 

ps. epidemic was never #1 loool ty come again

AND PLLLLLLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T TRY TO SAY ' MASS RECRUIT WITH THE HELP OF ELDER CONTRACTS WHEN IN FACT YOU HAD WELL OVER 15 MM MERCANARIES HELP YOU IN THE FULL OUT, FOE VS FI, IN THE CLAN CUP OF 2014, THAT'S WHY YOU GOT DQ'D. LMFAOOOO

/godbless @84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifholydreams