Who Else Remembers When Rage offered Togo Council and he said no

Togo

So I quote you once, and you get mad and post a topic about it.

Sounds like something you would do before this respected thing came around. Now you're just a passive aggressive jack ass towards everybody, not so open about it.

Sounds like something you would do before this respected thing came around. Now you're just a passive aggressive jack ass towards everybody, not so open about it.

When you approach someone in a negative way (genuinely) why do you expect them to respond in a positive way?

When you approach someone in a negative way (genuinely) why do you expect them to respond in a positive way?

If I remember correctly, you were one of the first ones to flame Imperial for opening on the closure of Slaughter. You were also one of the first ones to ride on the coat tails of the rest of the kids in your clan that flame everyone on Sharkbrew when nobody is talking to them. As of your recent "respected" promotion? Not as much.

I don't remember the last time you preached this brown sticky stuff to anybody in your clan. You're supposed to be unbiased, clearly that's not a priority for you. Tell Duval to quit bitching about Sharkbrew being biased when he's got Datassdoe & you sitting here clearly overlooking the flame from your own clan and focusing on others.

You can thank me later when you realize that you're wrong. And when you don't, I will thank you for proving my point.

P.S: Before you try the biased card on me, I've been warned by @@Kim and I'm in the same clan she's in. She's got it down, you need some help.

didnt rage get lippy with Ru for doing this same exact thing and offering auto ranks lmao the hypocrisy 

You see togo their are now 2 sides of you, 1 thats loyal and actually cares and your other side is the sharkbrew kind which is cancer as fuck. 

Sad to see you get blown away . 

If I remember correctly, you were one of the first ones to flame Imperial for opening on the closure of Slaughter. You were also one of the first ones to ride on the coat tails of the rest of the kids in your clan that flame everyone on Sharkbrew when nobody is talking to them. As of your recent "respected" promotion? Not as much.

I don't remember the last time you preached this brown sticky stuff to anybody in your clan. You're supposed to be unbiased, clearly that's not a priority for you. Tell Duval to quit bitching about Sharkbrew being biased when he's got Datassdoe & you sitting here clearly overlooking the flame from your own clan and focusing on others.

You can thank me later when you realize that you're wrong. And when you don't, I will thank you for proving my point.

P.S: Before you try the biased card on me, I've been warned by @@Kim and I'm in the same clan she's in. She's got it down, you need some help.

I usually try not to get involved with things related to my clan to keep from being biased. I'm not looking over to warn you, if duval flame baits you, you arent completely at fault, but then again you shouldn't flame back:p

If someone is consistently annoying you let a mod know so we can do our job. I warn my people in my clan all the time thru teamspeak so they wouldn't go too far. But if I had to, I would warn my own members if it came down to it.

I usually try not to get involved with things related to my clan to keep from being biased. I'm not looking over to warn you, if duval flame baits you, you arent completely at fault, but then again you shouldn't flame back:p

If someone is consistently annoying you let a mod know so we can do our job. I warn my people in my clan all the time thru teamspeak so they wouldn't go too far. But if I had to, I would warn my own members if it came down to it.

You're missing the point. You, specifically, and Lenin proactively look for people who are specifically targetting Rage. It's been seen by other Sharkbrew staff, and I'm surprised it hasn't been addressed yet. You both (not saying you're the only ones, but you two are the point of my subject so we'll keep it that way) go out of your way to find other people doing wrong whilst turning a blind eye to your own clan and saying "oh well you should have reported it if they annoy you."

What you just told me is that I, and everyone else that isn't Rage need to report Rage members for being cauliflower so you can do your job... But you will do your job without reporting if it's someone else from another clan against Rage.

That seems rather backwards to me.

You remember incorrectly. The biggest thing I said was "Slaughter V2" thats it.

95%+ of the time I've never directly started flaming someone. Retaliation is different.

Get your facts straight. Go through my post history if you have to stop making brown sticky stuff up.

I am unbiased, whether or not I'm in Rage and/or whether you like it or not. However, if the person at the end of the table is a child I'm not going to approach them as an adult if it gets nowhere. How am I being unbias? There have been times when I have said "gj" to Togo's mini topics, and made the Combobreaker signature for Imperial.. no no, you're being picky on what you see just so you can criticize me.

I'm no more protective of Duval as I am of you. I've never backed up or defended Duval on this forums a single time. Get your facts straight. & again, I've stepped down permanently in Rage and Doom. I'm not aligned to a clan. Stop replying with your emotions.

The presumption that you're correct based on emotions and history, you are definitely a wise one.

If I see someone breaking the rules I will act. Next time you see it tag me and I'll use my powers. I've only used the Respected powers like 3 times and none of them had anything to do with Rage what so ever, get your fucking facts straight.

You remember incorrectly. The biggest thing I said was "Slaughter V2" thats it.

95%+ of the time I've never directly started flaming someone. Retaliation is different.

Get your facts straight. Go through my post history if you have to stop making brown sticky stuff up.

I am unbiased, whether or not I'm in Rage and/or whether you like it or not. However, if the person at the end of the table is a child I'm not going to approach them as an adult if it gets nowhere. How am I being unbias? There have been times when I have said "gj" to Togo's mini topics, and made the Combobreaker signature for Imperial.. no no, you're being picky on what you see just so you can criticize me.

I'm no more protective of Duval as I am of you. I've never backed up or defended Duval on this forums a single time. Get your facts straight. & again, I've stepped down permanently in Rage and Doom. I'm not aligned to a clan. Stop replying with your emotions.

The presumption that you're correct based on emotions and history, you are definitely a wise one.

If I see someone breaking the rules I will act. Next time you see it tag me and I'll use my powers. I've only used the Respected powers like 3 times and none of them had anything to do with Rage what so ever, get your fucking facts straight.

You're getting overly defensive over something you claim is incorrect. Normally when someone gets overly defensive they're trying to hide something. Weird how that works... :/

P.S: Lol @ the emotions comment.

Stop replying with your emotions.

get your fucking facts straight.

Retaliation is different.

P.S.S: Replying to topics makes you unbiased apparently lol.

How am I being unbias? There have been times when I have said "gj" to Togo's mini topics

You're getting overly defensive over something you claim is incorrect. Normally when someone gets overly defensive they're trying to hide something. Weird how that works... :/

P.S: Lol @ the emotions comment.

P.S.S: Replying to topics makes you unbiased apparently lol.

Apologetic motherfucker. Exactly why I said "However, if the person at the end of the table is a child I'm not going to approach them as an adult if it gets nowhere."

Apologetic motherfucker. Exactly why I said "However, if the person at the end of the table is a child I'm not going to approach them as an adult if it gets nowhere."

It's a good thing I wrote that exact phrase on my Myspace bio in 2009. I don't know what I'm doing here, forgive me, young one.

Continue on respecting, fellow!

You're missing the point. You, specifically, and Lenin proactively look for people who are specifically targetting Rage. It's been seen by other Sharkbrew staff, and I'm surprised it hasn't been addressed yet. You both (not saying you're the only ones, but you two are the point of my subject so we'll keep it that way) go out of your way to find other people doing wrong whilst turning a blind eye to your own clan and saying "oh well you should have reported it if they annoy you."

What you just told me is that I, and everyone else that isn't Rage need to report Rage members for being cauliflower so you can do your job... But you will do your job without reporting if it's someone else from another clan against Rage.

That seems rather backwards to me.

I've never gotten to the point to where anyone in my clan deserved a warning unless it had already been warned by other mods(duval always gets warned lmao), and if I felt they were getting close I'd talk to them through teamspeak so they wouldn't get involved to the point where I had to do my job.

Yes, I guess it wouldn't be considered fair and i guess there's some favoritism towards the decisions I make because I am in Rage, but when it comes down to the real problems, my position as a sharkbrew mod comes before everything else.

Like I said, if I had to I would warn my own members. Thankfully I have @@Kim tho, she tossing warnings around like pancakes xD

I've never gotten to the point to where anyone in my clan deserved a warning unless it had already been warned by other mods(duval always gets warned lmao), and if I felt they were getting close I'd talk to them through teamspeak so they wouldn't get involved to the point where I had to do my job.

Yes, I guess it wouldn't be considered fair and i guess there's some favoritism towards the decisions I make because I am in Rage, but when it comes down to the real problems, my position as a sharkbrew mod comes before everything else.

Like I said, if I had to I would warn my own members. Thankfully I have @@Kim tho, she tossing warnings around like pancakes xD

Sorry based on what I and other people on Sharkbrew, including some staff, have seen... I don't believe you.

Thanks for the explanation, though.

Sorry based on what I and other people on Sharkbrew, including some staff, have seen... I don't believe you.

Thanks for the explanation, though.

Believe what you want. If you can't back up your claims with proof, there's not really a case:p

Lol, yes. You're right.

As a wise man once said, "Believe what you want."

as·sump·tion

əˈsəm(p)SH(ə)n/

noun

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

synonyms: supposition, presumption, belief, expectation, conjecture, speculation, surmise, guess, premise, hypothesis;