Alliances

Sith-

It will be around 2 weeks until the LT discussion topic is up, and I was deciding to take a new route and have some serious questions for discussion. I know this won't get the publicity an exposure topic would but lets try to forget our differences and actually focus on what is being asked:

Alliances

We all have allied, or in the words of mulugg "teamed up" with other clans in the past. If its Bloody Destruction, Zerg Tactics, Zupremacy, or whatever, everyone has done it. I feel as if some clans won't admit to it, but everyone has done it.

So my question is how does that make you guys feel as members or even if your a rank in another clan. Do you just not really think about it, do you do it for momentum, do you do it to "claim the win", or what? Does it make you justin beiber that your teaming or do you not care at all?

I just want you to expand on how you feel about alliances is it a big deal or does it not really matter to you at all?

(and please lt and zu don't say you never teamed like you always say lol!)

For me:

Contrary to what your being told I am not a fan of teaming whatsoever. I remember having my masser clan out there in 2k10 and looking up at all the "amazing" pure clans thinking god they are something special... With their teamspeak3 and their IRC, and owning people and they can do that without massing/teaming! I want to get to the point that I am a real clan and don't have to team!

But then, Sadly I got to the point where everyone else was, and learned about how every single pure clan teams, most bring mains, even the top clans in the game. I just think that at this point clans are teaming just cuz everyone else is. I mean I have even heard that zu and lt do joint trips...

Hope that it changes!

who gives a fuck

if you have to team up and have joint trips every week (dr+bv) to compete i really dont care

competition is competition

b4 you start flaming now:

supremacy doesnt really have an alliance or w/e

#teamblue (s+z) alliance is just to smack cv when we get bored on sunday

who gives a fuck

if you have to team up and have joint trips every week (dr+bv) to compete i really dont care

competition is competition

b4 you start flaming now:

supremacy doesnt really have an alliance or w/e

#teamblue (s+z) alliance is just to smack cv when we get bored on sunday

this is actually what I like to see, neither does dr we just teamed up a couple of times. If you don't care about teaming then let say it!

Glad you have given me good feed back, even though were on different sides!

It will be around 2 weeks until the LT discussion topic is up, and I was deciding to take a new route and have some serious questions for discussion. I know this won't get the publicity an exposure topic would but lets try to forget our differences and actually focus on what is being asked:

Alliances

We all have allied, or in the words of mulugg "teamed up" with other clans in the past. If its Bloody Destruction, Zerg Tactics, Zupremacy, or whatever, everyone has done it. I feel as if some clans won't admit to it, but everyone has done it.

So my question is how does that make you guys feel as members or even if your a rank in another clan. Do you just not really think about it, do you do it for momentum, do you do it to "claim the win", or what? Does it make you justin beiber that your teaming or do you not care at all?

I just want you to expand on how you feel about alliances is it a big deal or does it not really matter to you at all?

(and please lt and zu don't say you never teamed like you always say lol!)

Teaming sucks for the most part and reflects badly on the clans that team up with each other. I suppose its not always the case, however. Some of the most fun fights i've been involved in were years back when Epidemic and EOP teamed up for a few weeks running in order to fight the team of MM and FOE, with all 4 clans pulling in excess of 80 people. It was crazy but alot of fun. 

These days though, theres probably far less teaming going on than you'd imagine. Most of the morons on this forum/in clans lose a fight for whatever reason and get the ball rolling on the whole "U TEAMED ON US!!" in order to somehow negate the fact they all died in the wilderness cos their clan sucks, and then it becomes one of them things that the more broccolied members of the community use in order to make themselves feel better whilst they sit in their wheelchair with steamed up spectacles as they think about how cool they are.

Needless to say there are clans that team regularly, and yeah they absolutely suck haha. Clans will do ANYTHING to win. If Clan A sees Clan B has pulled 8 people cos the clan is fucking terrible, they'll say "Come PK with us today" in order to boost their numbers so they might have a chance of not losing. Bad clans will do that, good clans will win on their own merits rather than that and thats effectively all it comes down to. 

Of course, if clans crash each other and do all that stuff then its probably a good idea to momentarily team up to solve the problems, but this culture of constant teaming every week on trips is pretty demeaning for both clans involved in the relationship. 

We 'teamed' with Lt twice, because other clans teamed because they can't compete.

Unlike other clans we only go in the same cc, and don't bring the same cape or go in the same ts xd.

Not even sure why i'm replying to this, you're really struggling to bait people and now you're just coming up with blatant lies to get people wound up. Everyone knows it's lies anyway so it's all good.

Zenith + Supremacy could easily 1v1 anyone they wanted, they just choose to lick each others rings incase they get into trouble in the future.

Bv has been slumping and choose to go with Dr every weekend now.

Dr have some sort of agenda/obsession/irrelevant hate for Zu so they team up with Cv every weekend.

Basically, Zu single-handedly force clans to team, no beating around the bush, we're #1 and clans can't hack the slump and have to team either to get out of their slump (teaming so OBVIOUSLY isn't going to help you, why would it? might even lose you a few people) or so that ranks can secure a fallback clan/a clan that can close into them.

We 'teamed' with Lt twice, because other clans teamed because they can't compete.

Unlike other clans we only go in the same cc, and don't bring the same cape or go in the same ts xd.

Not even sure why i'm replying to this, you're really struggling to bait people and now you're just coming up with blatant lies to get people wound up. Everyone knows it's lies anyway so it's all good.

Zenith + Supremacy could easily 1v1 anyone they wanted, they just choose to lick each others rings incase they get into trouble in the future.

Dr have some sort of agenda/obsession/irrelevant hate for Zu so they team up with Cv every weekend.

Basically, Zu single-handedly force clans to team, no beating around the bush, we're #1 and clans can't hack the slump and have to team either to get out of their slump (teaming so OBVIOUSLY isn't going to help you, why would it? might even lose you a few people) or so that ranks can secure a fallback clan/a clan that can close into them.

not to be mean but you were the first clan to team. You and lt teamed on cv lol

I think it's fine if 2 clans have to off each other if their getting teamed on themselves. Some alliances however, go as far as joining the same ts and openly going out together on the weekends to compete with the higher lpcs, which is a little too far...

not to be mean but you were the first clan to team. You and lt teamed on cv lol

Ye pls don't be mean :(

You weren't around when lpc'ing started so i'm gonna ignore that statement and just say that if it wasn't for some clans teaming we would have closed them by now. We've teamed twice in our existence because other clans teamed. 'Teamed' in the sense that we went into the same cc as each other - as if that does much help xd

Ye pls don't be mean :(

You weren't around when lpc'ing started so i'm gonna ignore that statement and just say that if it wasn't for some clans teaming we would have closed them by now. We've teamed twice in our existence because other clans teamed. 'Teamed' in the sense that we went into the same cc as each other - as if that does much help xd

dude, you really take pride in saying whatever to make your clan look good man but everyone knows you team with lt all the time...

I am guessing that your opinion is teaming is bad since you keep declining you do it... this is not a topic about does zu and lt team its a topic about what your opinions on it are...

FYI: "You weren't around when lpc'ing started"

I think I made one of the first LPCs.. xd... Also If your referring to the new level 100 lpc clans that were made this year I was in supremacy xd 

dude, you really take pride in saying whatever to make your clan look good man but everyone knows you team with lt all the time...

I am guessing that your opinion is teaming is bad since you keep declining you do it... this is not a topic about does zu and lt team its a topic about what your opinions on it are...

FYI: "You weren't around when lpc'ing started"

I think I made one of the first LPCs.. xd... Also If your referring to the new level 100 lpc clans that were made this year I was in supremacy xd 

This is why nobody can have a proper conversation with you, lying is the lowest of the low

and yes... i meant the new level 100 lpc clans, obviously, was it that difficult? How long for? I don't remember ever seeing your name. So you know that Supremacy broke the cmb cap twice? So you know that Trauma pulled them out of their slump and now Zenith are doing the same?

This is why nobody can have a proper conversation with you, lying is the lowest of the low

and yes... i meant the new level 100 lpc clans, obviously, was it that difficult? How long for? I don't remember ever seeing your name. So you know that Supremacy broke the cmb cap twice? So you know that Trauma pulled them out of their slump and now Zenith are doing the same?

We're not slumping? We know when we slump, and right now isn't it.

You really are a hard person to talk to. You just try really fucking hard to defend ZU, therefore making ZU look bad on topics that have nothing to do with your clan.

Supremacy has teamed up on Sundays with Zenith or Ascent as of recent, yes. Doesn't mean we don't fight each other in the wilderness, this past weekend, we cleared Ascent, and then Teamed with them to clear CV, and ZU because you kids were inside of CA while we were fighting CV.

Don't talk about us slumping.

Note: I respect a lot of ZU members, and ranks, I just don't respect kids who bring up things that aren't true, and aren't necessary, and are offensive having nothing to do with the topic.

#Team Blue, only to clear CV, and any other clan that gets caught in the same world NEAR CV

Amirite? @@Ascent @@ZENITH

Or is it when one of you closes that the other has secure recruits? Or that you're helping each other not slump? If it's not then why don't you get a 1v1 vs each other, vs Zu, vs Bv, vs Dr, vs Bv, vs Cv, vs N, vs Asc, vs Lt? When 'team blue' forms every fucking weekend trip you end up doing fuckall but ruin the night for every other clan and clans then end soon after. How about you get better; train up/recruit/practice more and actually 1v1 Cv yourselves?

If it wasn't for Trauma you'd be in trouble and if it wasn't for Zenith you'd be in trouble, you're also trying pretty hard to defend your clan. I don't have a fucking clue how I make Zu look bad with my posts hahahaa, how am I defending my clan? I admitted we teamed twice. I'll re-iterate, though, 'teamed' in the sense we went into the same cc. 

Or is it when one of you closes that the other has secure recruits? Or that you're helping each other not slump? If it's not then why don't you get a 1v1 vs each other, vs Zu, vs Bv, vs Dr, vs Bv, vs Cv, vs N, vs Asc, vs Lt? When 'team blue' forms every fucking weekend trip you end up doing fuckall but ruin the night for every other clan and clans then end soon after. How about you get better; train up/recruit/practice more and actually 1v1 Cv yourselves?

Closes? Sure. Even though neither of us are about to close.

Our recruits have skyrocketed without anyone having to close, introducing NEW people, and not bringing invites and or people who have been here since the beginning. We do what a clan should do, we bring new faces to the community.

1 v 1 ? We 1 v 1'd each other all throughout last weekend. We don't "ruin" your weekend, we have fun. You should learn to do the same, it's still a game you know? The clans end soon after because they need to learn to not rage quit left and right from losing one fight in the wilderness.

How about you stop talking big and do something for the community? Because our combat average jumped in the past few weeks. Multiple levels. I don't need to explain myself to you. I try to establish respect without flaming, but you make it really hard. You're not that different from Sith who you continue to pick on, only difference is your posts aren't quality.

Closes? Sure. Even though neither of us are about to close.

Our recruits have skyrocketed without anyone having to close, introducing NEW people, and not bringing invites and or people who have been here since the beginning. We do what a clan should do, we bring new faces to the community.

1 v 1 ? We 1 v 1'd each other all throughout last weekend. We don't "ruin" your weekend, we have fun. You should learn to do the same, it's still a game you know? The clans end soon after because they need to learn to not rage quit left and right from losing one fight in the wilderness.

How about you stop talking big and do something for the community? Because our combat average jumped in the past few weeks. Multiple levels. I don't need to explain myself to you. I try to establish respect without flaming, but you make it really hard. You're not that different from Sith who you continue to pick on, only difference is your posts aren't quality.

Fucking facepalm, man

Cba replying, my replies and arguments are way more well structured, with evidence and and an explanation. You keep dodging my questions and you're not living up to what you said on your intro. Maybe touched a nerve idk. I think i spotted a little bit of indirect flaming in your post btw :P

I don't flame and I don't pick on sith lol, it's the internet - bite your thumb!

I dont mind teaming, but i dont like to do it myself.

When i join an other clans trip i'm less fanatic as i would be at my own clans trip.

Then go out with your own clan, not matter the circumstances. 

We need more clans in the wilderness

I think this was a mad post by some butthurt supremacy member.

Zenith+Supremacy have only ever teamed against Conviction, even teamed up were 52?vs60 usually lol. I think we have once against zerg unit but then it was matched and we annihalated you xd.

You are not #1, you get beat down by zenith every prep and will continue to aswell as the wilderness. All your CP invites have left my friend, time to slump like you did in the first week of lpcs.

cp + sv so obvious yet some cp members refuse to see it

lol?

We can't stop sovereign physcially being there lol?

The fact of the matter is, you +fi were dicks to sv when they were pure so there getting there own back. Us + SV were on good terms so why would they snipe us lol.

You do realise an eop main called 'Farmoil' has sniped our fi/ went on your trips for like 9 months now?

Try and deny it and i'll bring up logs of your high council (rebel) even saying it was him on it lol.

For me i'd only care if it wasnt for good reason or if my clan was too brown sticky stuff not to fight itself, but when every pother clan is spasticated and if we fight supremacy we'll get crashed, we go and kill conviction together.