Rage possible closing?

trump

rage is #1 mpc it will never close not untill every mpc clan closes first to the point where we have no more action!.....the fact that sooo much people talk brown sticky stuff about rage, just tells u how good rage realy is; because if it was a brown sticky stuff clan people would just keep it to themselfs or say it once or twice.

fake alias 2k16 

Just want to point out that that was the absolute cleanest mpc f2p midweek action you'll ever get. 

Every other mpc would have multiple HPC/Main accounts, and we had no more mains than you

Anyway, you'll be sucking our cock once you try to get an event with another MPC in the wildy and the cancer slaps you in the face

Rage wont close as long as im there my niggy gl dis weekend 

funniest thing i've read on these forums

Just want to point out that that was the absolute cleanest mpc f2p midweek action you'll ever get. 

Every other mpc would have multiple HPC/Main accounts, and we had no more mains than you

Anyway, you'll be sucking our cock once you try to get an event with another MPC in the wildy and the cancer slaps you in the face

Rage wont close as long as im there my niggy gl dis weekend 

"Cleanest" midweek with mains in addy, clan friend who is 70 def, sniping returners in P2P, changing capes. Very clean indeed. 

In my opinion it is kind of funny you guys complain about mains. I am sure any MPC could give us a midweek and not do any of the mentioned above.

tl/dr 

funniest thing i've read on these forums

"Cleanest" midweek with mains in addy, clan friend who is 70 def, sniping returners in P2P, changing capes. Very clean indeed. 

In my opinion it is kind of funny you guys complain about mains. I am sure any MPC could give us a midweek and not do any of the mentioned above.

tl/dr 

that truly shows your innocence LOL

you wont last.

that truly shows your innocence LOL

you wont last.

Yet your post says cleanest action.

Innocent beats Hypocrite in my opinion at least. I am not too worried though, when your clan is up by 25 for the majority of a PKRI that started with a 5 opt difference it means you are doing something right.

Go back to matched fights and fix your prep streak (-3) or fighting SF and then claiming all the wins when they move MPC like you did when Impact prepped you 4 times with average combat below 75.