2v2

Batman

Who do you support to win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Sup+DR? or LT+Z

• SourD
    • LTZ

Sup this is Fatall part of the leadership team at Supremacy. Just came on Aqua's account to confirm that this is indeed happening. Zenith approached us for this friendly 2v2 which was originally supposed to be S+Z v ZU+LT. However ZU didn't want to fight and DR offered to replace them if we swapped the teams. Hopefully if this goes well (respectful/clean fight) we can try organising more big fights.

TEAMS
SUPREMACY + DESTRUCTION v ZENITH + LEET TACTICS

RULES
1 DEF/OVERS ON/95 COMBAT CAP/40v40 MIN

TIME
DAY: FRIDAY 5th September (this Friday)
MASS: 5.00 EST / 10.00 GMT
FIGHT: 5.30 EST / 10.30 GMT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup this is Fatall part of the leadership team at Supremacy. Just came on Aqua's account to confirm that this is indeed happening. Zenith approached us for this friendly 2v2 which was originally supposed to be S+Z v ZU+LT. However ZU didn't want to fight and DR offered to replace them if we swapped the teams. Hopefully if this goes well (respectful/clean fight) we can try organising more big fights.

TEAMS

SUPREMACY + DESTRUCTION v ZENITH + LEET TACTICS

RULES

1 DEF/OVERS ON/95 COMBAT CAP/40v40 MIN

TIME

DAY: FRIDAY 5th September (this Friday)

MASS: 5.00 EST / 10.00 GMT

FIGHT: 5.30 EST / 10.30 GMT

95 cmb cap for a 40v40? i reiterate, terrible idea

nah, its not really a fullout. 40v40 minimum. but thanks for your ignorant input :D Mr. History.

Just putting it out there, there have barely been any legitimate fights that don't include invites. It would be nice to see this being a change.

P.S Lt stop trying to pm my members to join your lpc freaks. A prime example of attempts at invites  <_<

Zenith since they can bring foe's ml along with them. No point in having leet tactics by your side lol.

If the 95cb cap is true, I don't think so. We've had some preps with a 95 cb cap against Zenith and both clans have pulled in the mid 20s

Good to see it's matched so neither clan goes into mass invite mode just to try and outpull the other clan

If the 95cb cap is true, I don't think so. We've had some preps with a 95 cb cap against Zenith and both clans have pulled in the mid 20s

Good to see it's matched so neither clan goes into mass invite mode just to try and outpull the other clan

You really think the whole foe is 95+ cb? Foe also have a good amount of players that are 90-95 cb or even less(cb doesn't matter, at the end of the day they're are still borrowing quality members from hpc clans). Then lets not forget about the CP invites as well. Zenith really doesn't need LT to hold their hand. Theres a reason zenith has such good quality in this lpc scene. Might as well be Z vs the two clans, no disrespect or anything intended. 

You really think the whole foe is 95+ cb? Foe also have a good amount of players that are 90-95 cb or even less(cb doesn't matter, at the end of the day they're are still borrowing quality members from hpc clans). Then lets not forget about the CP invites as well. Zenith really doesn't need LT to hold their hand. Theres a reason zenith has such good quality in this lpc scene. Might as well be Z vs the two clans, no disrespect or anything intended. 

None taken.. what you say is true :P

I think part of why the event was made was to have a larger prep. Most traditional preps for MPC's rarely every go above a 25v25.. Wouldn't surprise me if this one gets close to a ~50v50, which is a way different style than the other ones that usually just end up in big mini wars