Datassd0e Is still power abusing....

Colby

Everytime I post a status he deletes it... I'm not saying anything personal or advertising any websites or leaking anything. I was answers now.

Bro, i was being nice by giving you a verbal warning when you called another sb member a bundle of twigsgot. You pming me and insulting my clan doesnt really affect me, but when you insult me in general is where you went wrong. Stop with the unnecessary flaming.

@@Datassd0e

@

@@Moni

@@slushpuppy

@

hes been deleting all of my status updates as well... this is what im posting for u guys to know

"Bro, i was being nice by giving you a verbal warning when you called another sb member a bundle of twigsgot. You pming me and insulting my clan doesnt really affect me, but when you insult me in general is where you went wrong. Stop with the unnecessary flaming."

Everytime I post a status he deletes it... I'm not saying anything personal or advertising any websites or leaking anything. I was answers now.

Bro, i was being nice by giving you a verbal warning when you called another sb member a bundle of twigsgot. You pming me and insulting my clan doesnt really affect me, but when you insult me in general is where you went wrong. Stop with the unnecessary flaming.

@@Datassd0e

@

@@Moni

@@slushpuppy

@

@@Datassd0e

@

@@Moni

@@slushpuppy

@

Should`ve tagged elver or something instead of Tyrone, tyrone also bias mod(fided)

@@Kim ily

Pm me with all evidence of the abuse and I'll handle it tn when I get home from work

@@Moni i would. but everything was continuously deleted. That was the abuse I got

@@Kim saw the abuse and agrees it was unjustified. I never directly called an individual any names or personal attacks