Elder or Applicant

D U M P

Would you rather be a elder in CP (lmfao) or applicant in your current clan??

I'd personally choose the applicant rank..

Too many downies and try hard ranks signed CP's elder contract. Wonder If they ever stop bringing mains in pure gear on the weekend...?

all i know is that sharkbrew banter is brown sticky stuff when foc and cp are in charge.  this site sucks ass now

bro just imagine calling 2 clans that are still open brown sticky stuff when you were the sole reason why tlp sucked cock. get fucked reject. BTW you killed VR too lmfao.

bro just imagine calling 2 clans that are still open brown sticky stuff when you were the sole reason why tlp sucked cock. get fucked reject. BTW you killed VR too lmfao.

lmfaoooo pretty ironic coming from the person who sucks ass at leading which causes adhi to stick around still (lmfao jk he's a loser as well and is going nowhere in life) but don't get so upset buddy l000l

triggered as fuck bro.  keep writing those beer reviews on foc forums to make urself feel better about your fake "fraternal life" reject 

lmfaoooo pretty ironic coming from the person who sucks ass at leading which causes adhi to stick around still (lmfao jk he's a loser as well and is going nowhere in life) but don't get so upset buddy l000l

triggered as fuck bro.  keep writing those beer reviews on foc forums to make urself feel better about your fake "fraternal life" reject 

And here I am sitting on the throne. It's okay buddy not everyone was born to lead.