Elder or Applicant

D U M P

Who gives a brown sticky stuff. An elder in cp is basically their version of applicant. I never seen a clan so fucking desperate to be relevant and still manages to brown sticky stuff the bed. How can you fuck that up?

all i know is that sharkbrew banter is brown sticky stuff when foc and cp are in charge.  this site sucks ass now

your banter was always ass lmfao, nice sharkbrew dollars m8

btw you celebrated your 20th birthday on sharkbrew, so all ur attempted flames are pretty much ineffective l00000l

p.s: divine just verbally abused you LMFAO

ur proud of ur accomplishments on a java based mmorpg that won't even matter in a few years lmao

u pretend to be a frat dude which is pretty justin beiber to wanna be anyways bro, ur life is going nowhere aswell as adhi's lmfao dumb paki is legitimately addicted 2 this game r0f says he's gonna quit every other month but keeps coming back do something with ur life already u pathetic lost fuck @@Foe is your mother proud of the failure of a son she's raised spending all day on computer games that add no substance or value 2 ur life l0!

I love how every time foe win "it's just game bro". When other clans win they talk as much brown sticky stuff as possible lmfao. Shut the fuck up you're using a fake account to post on sharkbrew. 

I love how every time foe win "it's just game bro". When other clans win they talk as much brown sticky stuff as possible lmfao. Shut the fuck up you're using a fake account to post on sharkbrew. 

Or certain people just realize it really is just what it is. I'm no saint and I've done my brown sticky stuff talking in the past but it really is just a game that won't be beneficial to any of our lives after we're done. (outside of psychological/life experience aspects that most people don't even pay attention to lol)