@Invictus

Zeke & Friends

Any clan that AIDS op/rage will feel the wrath of cd and imp

For newbundle of twigss to clanning it's called a crash war

Get with the system and we come with full rag lmfao not in actual pk trip gear u must be mistaken

Simple don't help rage by going to their trips and we won't hit u

this is actually adorable ^ two mpc's coming together for some sweet love making to try and bully an lpc. btw u already tried to crash one of our trips once, didnt work out so hot.

this is actually adorable ^ two mpc's coming together for some sweet love making to try and bully an lpc. btw u already tried to crash one of our trips once, didnt work out so hot.

It aint about that, you think your top dogs by sniping mpcs but in reality you just rages lapdogs, now we gunna put you down 

gz imp gz cd

It aint about that, you think your top dogs by sniping mpcs but in reality you just rages lapdogs, now we gunna put you down 

gz imp gz cd

IT DONT MATTER WHAT ITS ABOUT LIL MAN. YOU TRIED TO BULLY OUR TRIPS ALREADY AND FAILED LIL MAN. YOU THINK UR TOP DOG CAUSE U CAN TEAM WITH ANOTHER MPC TO FIGHT AN LPC BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH U REALIZE HOW DUMB U FUCKIN SOUND?

By the way it isn't hard. IV might just start showing up to rage trips for the fun of fucking you off. Let's wait and see :wub::wub::wub:

I wouldn't recommend coming as invites into Rage trips or aiding them by sniping because you would be playing with the way other MPCs view Invictus. Purposely going on Rage trips would affect all of the MPC scene, not just Imperial and CD. I understand that you have memebers in Rage, and I wouldn't mind if you end up (applying) for Rage. I have a different view on Invictus of what CD and Imperial see, but don't purposely damage your reputation.

I wouldn't recommend coming as invites into Rage trips or aiding them by sniping because you would be playing with the way other MPCs view Invictus. Purposely going on Rage trips would affect all of the MPC scene, not just Imperial and CD. I understand that you have memebers in Rage, and I wouldn't mind if you end up (applying) for Rage. I have a different view on Invictus of what CD and Imperial see, but don't purposely damage your reputation.

but u recommend 2 MPCs teaming to hit an LPC during LPC times. IGHT BET.

Any clan that AIDS op/rage will feel the wrath of cd and imp

For newbundle of twigss to clanning it's called a crash war

Get with the system and we come with full rag lmfao not in actual pk trip gear u must be mistaken

Simple don't help rage by going to their trips and we won't hit u

hey u have to team with another mpc to fight an lpc, im betting i feel better than you do lil man.

Rage won't save you this time lil man

but u recommend 2 MPCs teaming to hit an LPC during LPC times. IGHT BET.

I am not in CD nor in Imperial, I do not care if you guys have Rage/mains hitting CD and Imperial at LPC time. They do not seem happy with you guys so I would recommend having some defense as I am sure they are taking this pretty seriously. But if you start to hit MPCs with Rage at MPC times, that would be a different story.

CD WONT SAVE YOU LIL MAN. UR PRETTY CUTE WHEN UR UPSET.

pipe down little man, you must be new to clanning, Imperial is currently the #1 mpc matched and #1 wild 

7-1 against Rage, on a 8th prep win streak atm.

IV nor Rage would get close to what we accomplished now kiss the sig , rage slave 

O96ydx7.png

I am not in CD nor in Imperial, I do not care if you guys have Rage/mains hitting CD and Imperial at LPC time. They do not seem happy with you guys so I would recommend having some defense as I am sure they are taking this pretty seriously. But if you start to hit MPCs with Rage at MPC times, that would be a different story

find me an mpc that dont accept lpc invites. if these dudes this upset about 4 IV members going on rage's trip, they got serious problems in their clans.

pipe down little man, you must be new to clanning, Imperial is currently the #1 mpc matched and #1 wild 

7-1 against Rage, on a 8th prep win streak atm.

IV nor Rage would get close to what we accomplished now kiss the sig , rage slave 

O96ydx7.png

HEY LIL MAN. IF UR #1 WILD WHERE YA AFTERMATHS AT? HOW SWAY?

find me an mpc that dont accept lpc invites. if these dudes this upset about 4 IV members going on rage's trip, they got serious problems in their clans.

HEY LIL MAN. IF UR #1 WILD WHERE YA AFTERMATHS AT? HOW SWAY?

Current Officer of Invictus

^LMFAO, you're not going anywhere lil man. maybe IV would have went far if they didn't team on CD and Imperial

Current Officer of Invictus

^LMFAO, you're not going anywhere lil man. maybe IV would have went far if they didn't team on CD and Imperial

TEAM? 4 TOTAL IV MEMBERS WAS ON THAT TRIP LIL MAN. IF UR CLAN CANT HANDLE 4 LPC MEMBERS MAYBE UR IN THE WRONG PLACE LIL MAN.

TEAM? 4 TOTAL IV MEMBERS WAS ON THAT TRIP LIL MAN. IF UR CLAN CANT HANDLE 4 LPC MEMBERS MAYBE UR IN THE WRONG PLACE LIL MAN.

you don't understand the concept here, you teamed on us. it doesn't  matter how many opts showed up, the fact you helped rage.  for example when OP decided to aid EOP in their trips, CP camped OP during their trips. but CP didn't give a warning in advance.

you're lucky we are giving you a warning so now you have 30ish hours left to apologize and we will not crash any of IV fights and in return no IV members will ever help Rage in their trips. 

One thing is an invite, another thing is that the people have apped into the MPC and are multiclanning on an LPC and MPC. I am not sure how many people from Iv are in Rage (apped). I had thought it was less than 4. Like I said, as long as the people from Iv have applied to Rage, I don't see it as a problem. Going out as a snipe team at MPC times to hit MPCs (besides Rage) is what I mean that would ruin how other people look at Invictus.