FOE continues to make history!

lookatwhatidid

i love how cocky you guys have gotten since tlp closed

must be nice not having to worry about dying to us every weekend lmfao, ill leave it to cp to kill you

ps; quote if mad

i love how angry you still are about foe closing TLP twice within a month, forcing you guys to close with a 6-24 prep record vs FOE and a Jagex Cup lost. (refer to sig)

must be nice to no longer be affiliated with a clan like TLP that had an awful history vs FOE

ps; quote if mad

must be nice not having to worry about dying to us every weekend lmfao, ill leave it to cp to kill you

ps; quote if mad

You should porbably stop talking during trips and preps for CP acting like you're relevant you dumb dog

You should porbably stop talking during trips and preps for CP acting like you're relevant you dumb dog

@@Braden was one of the worst ranks in TLP's history, probably tied with Tyen & K2P. Kid rage quit cause he didn't get high council, so went to mayhem with hanu l000000l

Braden is only good for waking up 6am, taking pictures for runescape trip topics lmfaoooo

ps; quote if mad

Btw your clan closed 6-24 to FOE in preps and lost the J-cup up 7 go to bed lmfao