Special Forces Undefeated P2P Dominance Ft Apex 08/13/2016

Control Pker

23Pyplf.png

Special Forces Strapped up to peak 25 Troops to the P2P Wilderness. 

We Decided that our target today was Apex who was trying to hold it down at East Dragons. 

Everywhere around this time was pretty dead, but watching these fools teleport just proved that they get cleared in seconds.

Overall, Win in Doubt Join SF for the most active Pure Clan Today! 

Www.Sf-rs.com for the way in. 

Video

Ruin will never telly you from btw, query me to set up a pkri Control

CBA for 3am pkri's l0l. 

I have to sleep too at some point or else imma be in the hospital bed, dead. 

this topic is the funniest brown sticky stuff ever

The most funniest topic i have ever seen is when you post all of your aftermath topics in the "pure aftermath" with how many mains you have camping pures and I like how you have more mains then pures. 

aww look at the lil clan awwwww how cute

If you wanna talk some brown sticky stuff, then come p2p, i feel as if you guys are passing time to get all your main accounts member l0l. 

Wasteless kids. 

The 2 Worst p2p based clans fighting it out for that bottom spot, cute.

Join Ruin #1 P2P MPC

1st off, the last time we faught you around 2am you made sure your main clan that was in a fight had come to your assistance as we pushed you into lava dragons. 

2nd off, In your preps, you've had nothing but hpc invites, so in theory its not your clan thats able to pull/Perform, your dependable on the more experienced therefore you sit all your in-experienced kids who have been with your clan for a decent time and also your aussie based so that doesnt really help any argument, you simple just can't pull at clanning hours.

3rdly, you broke every rule in our full out and Multiple hpc point of views were uploaded which clearly means you were scared, you were fighting an LPC that was clearly going to clap your ass, 

and show just shows weakness. 

Overall, You have nothing to prove that your "#1" 

your clan is based in Aussie that has 0 Action because all clans are eastern based and cba to stay up to end up fighting ya. 

GL.