can you guys make a treaty pls

Dom

Going to try to implement a new system by january of 2017 that will punish clans for bringing mains

1-20 def is going to be considered as well, addy is a definite problem and having months to train accounts will help

tf u mean dawg im 39

how do you compare 39 def to a lvl 120+ main with rune

The spectrum of accounts are not limited to 120+, that 4zs kid has a 90 combat 40 attack 90 def account, Naaldo has been going to trips on 44 def forever, i've seen plenty of 70-90-70 builds as well in pure gear

Bloated combat levels are one problem that exacerbate the easiness of such accounts being easier to hide, and realistically speaking a 120 can hit a 111 way easier than they can hit an 88/95...

The spectrum of accounts are not limited to 120+, that 4zs kid has a 90 combat 40 attack 90 def account, Naaldo has been going to trips on 44 def forever, i've seen plenty of 70-90-70 builds as well in pure gear

Bloated combat levels are one problem that exacerbate the easiness of such accounts being easier to hide, and realistically speaking a 120 can hit a 111 way easier than they can hit an 88/95...

yeh i know just saying that 39 def isnt the problem right now

Even when someone asked jagex for a 39 def world on reddit/twitter it got downvoted by eop lmao. Oh well we seen what happened when eop only uses their pures.. they got perfected in clw lmfao!

0-20tality what

and jagex would never add 39def worlds, spastic.