Fallen | Sunday Trip | Ft SK, xL, DV

Chalu

Damn...looks like a nice trip, good job Fallen. You guys are just way too massive compared to other current lpc's. Literally.... @@Chalu

If only some others would join others and all clans pulled around the same amount, the action would be unlimited.

But oh let's not forget the trolls and the toxic within the community of RS in general interfering on so much things rather then the main aspect of what could be.

DV doesn't close bro. Read my above reply. ^^

youre right, A clan can't close if they never open. SK and IV give us fights, Your clan just can't compete with the big boys. Maybe you should take h0nors advice and bring mains to stay relevant

btw I hope K1DK0 enjoys his new/old home at the bottom of the trash can. raglisted l0l

youre right, A clan can't close if they never open. SK and IV give us fights, Your clan just can't compete with the big boys. Maybe you should take h0nors advice and bring mains to stay relevant

btw I hope K1DK0 enjoys his new/old home at the bottom of the trash can. raglisted l0l

We are open. Like I said the toxic within the community, pathetic. Let me guess, you're not even in an LPC, you're in a MPC if you're referring to the "big boys".

Pretty sad when you rely on action from an LPC when you're in a higher bracket, must speak about your clan in itself. Gotta love dem addy daddys though. Yet you're talking about bringing mains, aren't you a smart one? Better not feed the bait though I suppose. Like I said, toxicccccc!

If you're in fallen. Like I said, you guys have a massive pull - and no other LPC's are pulling if lucky half of your opts at most at peak times. Leaves you stuck to hitting MPC's and brown sticky stuff. Get the picture?

We are open. Like I said the toxic within the community, pathetic. Let me guess, you're not even in an LPC, you're in a MPC if you're referring to the "big boys".

Pretty sad when you rely on action from an LPC when you're in a higher bracket, must speak about your clan in itself. Gotta love dem addy daddys though. Yet you're talking about bringing mains, aren't you a smart one? Better not feed the bait though I suppose. Like I said, toxicccccc!

If you're in fallen. Like I said, you guys have a massive pull - and no other LPC's are pulling if lucky half of your opts at most at peak times. Leaves you stuck to hitting MPC's and brown sticky stuff. Get the picture?

sk/IV/xl can pull 25+

dv pulls 10 @ all times