Invictus shoots Guns during SK + CD Marriage Ft. SK/CD/XL/F

Pun

shut up nerd lol 

sk hiding in singles waiting for hassan to call cd? ok bro w/e u say 

the same as impact and fs then ey? they brought cd first, we cleared them and then got rage to brown sticky stuff on their 4heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FakdsoE_wLY

proof u can see on capecounter the cd nerds wearing sk capes l0l

Holy brown sticky stuff CD got but fked by an lpc lmfaooo

We dont need cd unlike you need rage buddy im proud of you mate you got your 1st topic in 2 weeks dont worry your mpc clan wants to fight us lpcs thats why your getting bullied buddy.

please show me one rage in our video, besides Bruta and Haych being on their baby pures who are a member of us.

We dont need cd unlike you need rage buddy im proud of you mate you got your 1st topic in 2 weeks dont worry your mpc clan wants to fight us lpcs thats why your getting bullied buddy.

Lmfao This weekend showed that you needed cd to hit us? Nice sit in singles waiting for cd than finally went multi after they left back to singles. I like that spam Hi Friends was really cute tbh

I work midweeks and sometimes on weekends, I don't spend 24/7 on this game unlike you

Are you suggesting your clan can't PK without you? Is this due to tyranny or are they brain dead without? Answers please.