Invictus Savages of Saturday - F2P 8/20/16

Pun

I cannot agree with this topic, first time I do not agree with a topic made by Iv. You have the highest average combat in the xLPC/LPC scene and flame clans for fighting low wildy not to get hit with your clan members who are over 70 combat. Uneccesary flame in my opinion.

Your average Combat Range is probably around 67-68. TLH is probably at 52 or lower. We will not be mass training prayer or training for 65+ combat in a while.

That's fine but towards the end of our trip fallen had like +12 and still wouldn't come hit us lel. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a bit more competition

Did I type that? i typed we were fighting Fs+Snipe unit backing them up and you crashed it whilst the fairly long fight was going on. 

ye you was fighting a snipe unit your clans dead l0l nice pull join invictus for a way out #1 lpc

your clans dead m8 

I won't waste my time replying to you anymore, you invite guests into your teamspeak, most likely to snatch my ip, you do nothing but flame those guests, I think you're quite hot headed and disrespectful the mentality of a fresh 18 year old whom thinks they're an adult just because they can legally vote

That's fine but towards the end of our trip fallen had like +12 and still wouldn't come hit us lel. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a bit more competition

I do not know the exact numbers, maybe they should of fought you anyways yes but man tone down the flame lol.

I won't waste my time replying to you anymore, you invite guests into your teamspeak, most likely to snatch my ip, you do nothing but flame those guests, I think you're quite hot headed and disrespectful the mentality of a fresh 18 year old whom thinks they're an adult just because they can legally vote

sounds like your salty cuz your clan is dead m8 

Show us our mains then you fuckin broccoli. Idk wat brown sticky stuff clan ur in but they're probably irrelevant.

Show us our mains then you fuckin broccoli. Idk wat brown sticky stuff clan ur in but they're probably irrelevant.

ea11c904ee1a652002748efa8c776099.png

see that purple dot on the mini map? oh look a dude in green dhide, rune legs, 99 range, heh he's in your cc.

heheheheh still cant see them???

i7RfqHA.png

oh look there they are heheheheh def n range skillcapes hehehehehe

see that purple dot on the mini map? oh look a dude in green dhide, rune legs, 99 range, heh he's in your cc.

i7RfqHA.png

cheers for pointign out the leak, this guy definitely isn't on our memberlist.

damn 2 scout killing tanks at gdz boys they got us :(

rip 

jk technically doesnt matter as we arent in a fight tho soooooo......nice try l0l find me a tank on our trip pls

Although you guys didn't attack them and they knew what to spam this smells as fishy as @@Bowsz attitude

i7RfqHA.png