[R]age Ends The Alliance Ft. 80 Pures [Saturday Trip]

Whoppa

funny part is even with forums down rn we pulled more than every other clan.

funny part is your leadership hasnt even told you all the real reason your forums are down

oh and btw alliance fucking punished.

30 pures 50 mains lmao

AW IS THIS A LITTLE CD broccoli COMPLAINING ABOUT MAINS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Crazy how 3 main clans team on us every weekend, Then when we retaliate with your own game you get ass hurt bc your losing. Don't play with fire if you don't wanna get burned.

Grats rage on YET another number 1 saturday

real brown sticky stuff bruv

Op is literally a main clan now though, not sure why you are so close to them if I am honest.

Good fight today though. Pretty good pull.

It's pretty clear the mpc wild is a 2v3 right now. As for our trip it was awesome. We fought you guys at the end with all mains logged so i don't really get all the bitching from impact's side.(not refering to you)

It's pretty clear the mpc wild is a 2v3 right now. As for our trip it was awesome. We fought you guys at the end with all mains logged so i don't really get all the bitching from impact's side.(not refering to you)

I agree that the divison in the MPC scene is very marked.

Edit (second part): Finding pures today was pretty hard for some time. Since you had them for CD/Imp/Ruin, it was long time to find pures as you and Op had a few mains (will not throw in numbers). We fought Op and they must of had at least 30 mains easily (ironically went against what I said but it was ridiculous lol).

The amount of rune on todays MPC trip reached a new number.